Character Info

Erin Iris McCartney:

Age- 15 turning 16

Hair Color- Long curly black hair with natural white tips starting halfway up each strand.

Eye Color- Forest Green

Height- 5'4

Weight- 120 lbs.

Description- She is a very small girl. She's in senior year in High School. She's a pushover and has no friends, only spoken to when someone wants answers to homework. She's good at all of her classes and can only do good at playing soccer.

Mathew Bryce McCartney:

Age- 17

Hair Color- long spiky black hair that is halfway white.

Eye Color- Forest Green

Height- 6'0

Weight- 200 lbs.

Description- He is a big muscular guy that loves to play and fight. He has a short temper and can't handle stress without hurting someone. He loves Erin and hurts her accidentally a lot. He's good at Social Studies, English, and every sport.

Lucifer Ian Roberto Carter:

Age- 18

Hair Color- Short quiff light brown with a few blond strands.

Eye Color- Dark Grey

Height- 6'7

Weight- 225 lbs.

Description- He's tall and muscular. He is in senior year in High School and is loved by everyone, especially the girls. He's good at all of his subjects and loves anything that involves physical. He has an extremely smart mouth and can think of fast comebacks. He's extremely possessive and wants a mate very badly.