Let Me Go

I'm late on my updates, but I have been inspired by these comments from:
flawlessdaisha23
Wico_Solangelo
bvby_sis
________________________
When Erin climbed out of the bath, she realized that she only brought a towel for the kitten. "Fuck". She looked around the hallway before rushing out and somehow finding Ian's room. Her clothes from when she was choked laid on one of his dressers. She placed Wormy to dry on his bed and started to look for clean female underwear.

"What're you doing in here?" "Cover your eyes! I took a bath with Wormy and I'm looking for some underwear". "I can see what's mine naked at any time I want".

He had walked over and moved her hands that were covering her body. His touch had almost caused her to tremble and almost moan, so he touched her even more, "get away, I need to (moan) change". Alexander, his wolf, was about to take over. He was going to mate.
His eyes became pitch black....

~Alexander~
My beautiful mate's face became red. "D-don't touch me". She pulled away from me. "I know you want it too. Otherwise your body won't be reacting to my touches this way". "S-so it means I want it?" I slowly nodded and she blushed harder. "Just let me do a tiny bit, and if you don't like it. We can stop". I didn't let her answer, I simply started kissing her and sucked on her neck where our mark would go.

She enjoyed it for a second then attempted to push me off but her little bony arms served no help in her escape. "Wormy save me". The kitten looked at the pair, silently hissed, then started to lick the water from himself.