Trouble

Erin was dragged away by the police, she didn't say anything because they could use what she said against her. They wouldn't even tell her why she was being arrested. She had to spend 24 hours in a jail cell with 3 older girls who kept flirting with her. There's no beds, no real bathroom. Just a toilet that's moldy and old. No toilet paper. Nothing to block everyone from seeing you.

~Erin~
I used the bathroom 7 times because I was extremely nervous..... I don't remember doing anything bad. Am I going to have to go to prison? I've heard that girls there stab each other and have sex because they can't be outside to do that. It's something like guy prison, drop the soap shame on you.

Right now, I was in a room with a lawyer. We had shook hands and I sat down, "says here that you stole Louis Vuitton's most expensive $55,500 bag. I looked at him weirdly, "sir. I didn't do that. The most i've ever stolen was one of my brother's flip flops". "That's not what the prosecutors say". I rolled my eyes, "is there any evidence against me?"

The lawyer shook his head, "then I refuse to be prosecuted without any evidence against me. Have a good day sir". When I touched the doorknob a security guard grabbed me around the waist and swung me. I screamed and tried to fight back. My lawyer ran over and tried to calm me down but that didn't help. I kicked him in the chest and he fell backwards onto the table. The security guard dropped me, I got up and kicked him in his privates then ran for cover.