You No Get To Touch

~Ian~

Matthew hasn't came back for her and she's sad, sitting next to the house phone just in case he calls.... I sent him a text not to come back for at least a week unless he wanted to get fucked up. Erin has been a couch potato ignoring me. "Erin, erin, erin, erin, erin, erin, erin, eri-". She turned around and smacked my hand away from her, "go the hell away you little pancake booty over compensating dickhead".

I don't know, something in me snapped and Alexander has honestly never dealt with being disrespected. "Ok first of all little girl. I am an Alpha. Meaning do not fucking disrespect me. I could literally end you right here and only regret it a tiny bit". She cut me off and a smug smirk grew on her face, "OK so end me". She knew I possibly couldn't, so i went and grabbed Wormy. I shoved his shit in a messenger bag and threw both the cat and bag at her, luckily she caught the cat.

I grabbed her by the collar of her shirt and dragged her towards the front steps. "What the fuck let me go!" I threw her off the steps and slammed the door behind me, fucking cunts and their female issues. I think i was happier when I didn't know i had a mate. "Bye bitch".

~Narrator~
Erin wasn't mad that she was thrown out, she was mad because her cat was manhandled by Ian. Matthew hadn't came for her, so he probably stopped caring about her. And, Ian threw her out. Nobody cared for her and she felt irrelevant. Only her kitten would need her, but only because he's a baby.

She ran randomly away from Ian's home and just didn't turn around. Things would be weird if she went to Ian and asked him to spend the night again. It's not like he'd say yes anyways.