Chapter Two

( BEWARE SOME DIRTY SCENES )

----

As we got home I was happy mood.

"What's up with you, miss. sunshine." Dean said.

"Oh, me? I me-" I couldn't tell him. I couldn't tell him how, Ethan's smiled made me melt.

"Oh I don't know.." I said.

"So guess what?" He said.

"What?"

"So I found some openings." he said and sat down.

"That's great. Really?" I said.

"Yeah, interview tomorrow."

"Oh ... good luck babe."

He walked over to me, and gently kissed my forehead. Then I heard the door open.

"Helloo? Anyone home?" My mom walked in with bags.

"Of course we're home, it's your house." Dean said and smiled.

"True." she said and set the bag on the table. "What's happening with you guys today?"

"Nothing," I said.

Bri crawled over to her and bunched up her skirt, trying to stand up.

"Oh, why, hello Brianna." She said and picked her up, Bri giggled as she did.

"Let's go outside and play!" She said, and walked out the back door with her.

"Well, she's happy." he said.

"Oh I know, she's been happier ever since what happened.."

He sighed. "Cassie.. I didn't know anything about that.."

"Oh I know you didn't Dean, I never said that you did, she's just happier now." I bit the inside of my cheek.

"Oh my mom found a house for us." I said.

"That's great, where?"

"A little past the preschool, take a left, third house on the right."

"We should check it out! Babe, this is incredible!"

I smiled.

***

The next day we all loaded up in the car and drove to the front of the house. I was the first to get out, Dean helped Brianna out.

"It's perfect." I said, as I walked in.

"Babe, I want it." he said, Bri crawled around.

**

We ended up buying the house, and a couple weeks later we officially moved in.

"Last one." I said, and threw it in the recycling.

"Wonderful." Dean said. "its almost nine, Bri time for bed,"

She yelled, closed her eyes and fell forward slightly. Dean caught her, lifted her up and carried her to her baby pink room. We both kissed her cheek and covered her.

"I'm taking a shower." I said as we slowly walked out of her room.

"Okay I'll be in bed.." he said yawning.

I walked to the bathroom, I took my sock off so they could feel the cold tile. The cool August breeze came through the opened window, I didn't mind. I turned the hot water on and let it steam the bathroom up.

- guys POV -
( you'll find out who it is after )
She looked at herself for a long damn time. She slowly slid her pants off, I bit my lip and tilted my head upwards for get a better view.

He started humming to herself and took her shirt off. I felt something grow slowly under my pants, I bit my lip. She took the rest off and bobbled to the tub. I lost my balance a little and stepped on a twig and it made a snapping sound.

Shit..

"I want her." I whispered, waited a little longer and left.

- Cassie -
As I stepped in the tub, the hot water felt good everywhere. I let out a happy sigh, and washed my body. I heard a slight cracking sound, but didn't care about it maybe an animal.

I let it all set back in my head, and let myself think about Ethan. His eyes.. His smile.. His everything. The door opened and broke my thoughts about him, I peeked out of the shower curtain.

It's just me babe," Dean said and walked In clearing the fog off the mirror.

"Oh okay, just wondering." I turned around and leaned my head back so it the water could get my greasy hair wet. I let out a small sigh. My mind wanted Dean, It craved for him. Dean... Dean...

"Join me." I said, I said it slow enough so he could hear.

He didn't even hesitate, a minute later he opened the shower curtain and jumped in.

"Why, hello cassie," he smirked.

Dean... Your craving.. He's your drug.. your addicted to him... you want him cassie. I was sure as hell I did, every single frickin part of him.

He brought me in close, wet against dry. Ugh I so wanted this, I pulled him into the heat of the water and ruffled his hair to get it wet.

He just smiled and let his hands explore my body.. I bit my lip as he did. He stopped at my waist and pulled it against his gently causing a rubbing motion, between mine and his. Moans escaped from out of my mouth. just what I wanted, what I craved.

Skin rubbing skin, moaning, kisses.

I kissed his neck gently, then left a few hickeys on it. He moved softly as I did. I mind was racing, my body want to do something else, my hands traveled down his chest.

"Cas.." he bit his lip.

I pretended not to listen, I kept sliding down till I found it. Thick and hard, I grabbed it. He moaned slightly louder, I didn't know what to do next..

He gently took my hand, and helped me slide it through my hand back and forth, "Yes.. cassie.. just like that.. more.." he said.

I loved it.
He loved it.
He wanted more.
So did I.

I pumped my hand back and forth slightly faster, his moanings grew louder and louder, until he whispered in my ear and said..

"W-we're wasting water.. come to bed with me.." he turned the no longer hot off. I jumped on to him and kissed him roughly, he kisses back and placed me on the bed..

The next morning, I woke up on deans chest. My head was pounding, I moved around slightly and the area around my hips hurt a little. I looked underneath the covers, naked. His leg in between mine, felt good there.

He moved slightly too. "good morning baby," he said and wrapped his arms around me and I smiled. He kissed my forehead, "don't worry.. I used protection.."

Thank the gods.

****************
Omg hey!
( UNEDITED )
So yeah a little dirty but you have to know that there is going to be more
Because cassie is going to get raped so...
Sooo keep reading please!
Thank you so much!
Means so much!

~ 💚🌹