Chapter Four

- Dean-

"Dude, okay Cas left help me with something." I said to cole.

"With what?" He asked.

"Just help me." I rolled my eyes, "Brianna come here you can help too." I smiled.

- 3 hours later -
Cassie

I opened the front door, and bursted through with a handful of bags in my hand, Madi behind me.

"We're home!" I yelled, putting the keys on the table. It looked like no one was home. I put the bags on the floor and landed on the couch and let out a breath.

In the middle of the room was our coffee table, a small dvd was on it, titled 'For Cassie, from Dean and Bri. Credit to Cole. ' I smiled thinking about them.

"What's that?" Madi asked sitting next to me.

"I don't know," I said putting it in. "We'll find out." And sat back down.

There he was, Dean with my favorite shirt of his, his blonde hair gently whipping across his crystal blue eyes. Plus my beautiful baby girl, Bri with a light pink dress on, with her auburn curly hair in pigtails with pink bows. Soft music played in the background, Dean held up a sign and it read:

'Dear Cassie,'

He turned to the next card.

'I've know you for a long time now.'

'You make me so... so happy that, sometimes I don't even know what to do with myself..'

I blushed and smiled.

'I remembered when I asked you out.'

'I was so nervous.. you don't understand.'

'I'll never regret the day I made you mine.'

'I love your smile.'

'I love your personality.'

'I love how your always yourself, and you don't take shit from anyone.'

'I love how you speak your mind.'

'I love everything about you.'

'You're so special to me.'

'Sometimes I wonder how lucky I am to wake up every morning to see your beautiful face.'

'You make me laugh. You make me smile.'

I was tearing up, finally Bri held up her sign and it read..

'Daddy, just ask her already.'

Madi hit my arm repeatedly.

"Omg omg omg!!" She yelled, I didn't get why.. until now.

Dean changed the card.

'Fine fine,'

'Cassie, I really really love you and its driving me crazy.'

'Will you marry me?'

The video clicked off, Dean, Cole and Bri came out.

Dean had a small box in his hands, knelt down, and opened it.

"So.. Will you?" he smiled, Madi was crying next to me, then ran over to Cole.

"D-Dean I don't.. E-even know... W-what to say.." I stood up shaking.

"Say yes!!" Madi and Cole both yelled, I looked at Bri and she giggled.

"Y-yes.." I cried, smiling through the tears, he smiled and slipped the ring on my finger got up and hugged me tightly. I hugged him back crying into my favorite shirt of his. His scent of cologne burned my nose as I breathed it in.

"Cassie.. I love you so frickin much." he whispered.

"Oh.. god Dean.. I can't even explain how much I love you..." I whispered back crying, and I grabbed his face kissing him everywhere.

This was the happiest day of my life.

Then that all changed.

- Authors Note -
Sorry it's a little short..
But it should be because this is a big event in Cassie's life so
Thank you so much for reading!
Keep reading to find out what happens!!

-💚🌹