Chapter Six

< UNEDITED >

- Dean -
/ couple days after Bri went missing \

Every morning, since Brianna went missing. Cassie has gone ballistic, calling the FBI asking if they found anything. Its been four days, it's the fifth and she was calling.. again.

"Um.. Yes its Cassandra Holland again.." She was silent. "I just wanted to know if-"

I rolled my eyes.

"Oh.. Sure.. Please call me if you.." She paused and sniffled. "Um.. hear anything.. T-thank you.. Bye.." She shoved her phone in her back pocket, and sighed.

I crossed my arms. "They're doing everything they can Cas. You're gonna have to take a step back and let them work." I said firmly, this was bullshit. "Stop. Worrying."

"R-really?! I can't just sit here and do nothing!" She was already crying. "She's my daughter! It's killing me! As a mother it's awful, just plain awful!"

"Our daughter." I corrected her leaning on the door way.

- Cassie -
I clenched my fist.

"Well, why don't you get off your lazy ass and start acting like she is!!" I felt my face boil up. He didn't say anything, so I grabbed my small tan wallet, and jacket.

I pushed past him, holding my tears back. He stumbled slightly, that's when he let his anger out.

"Where the hell are you going?!" He yelled.

I gritted my teeth hard together. "I'm going to look for MY daughter! You know the one you never cared for?!"

"I cared for her Cassie!"

I laughed slightly and rolled my. "Yeah Dean cared. Past tense."

"If you really frickin cared for her you would be looking for her right now!!" I grabbed the car keys and stormed off before he said anything.

I opened the car door, climbed in and slammed it shut. And that's when I broke down. Full tears.. all pain.

- Chris -
Bri giggled as she touched me. I rolled on top of her, "you're just like your mother." I whispered and smiled.

"Ommy?" She asked tipping her head.

"Mmm." I tried making the m sound for her.

"Mmmmommy." I pronounced.

"Mm..." She struggled to move her lips like mine.

"Mmommy."

"Ommy!" She clapped her hands and giggled.

I shook my head, and got off her putting my pants back on.

"Yo.. buddy what the hell you doin?"

* Short Authors note
You'll find out who the voice is
In further on *

"Yeah dude.. she's all yours. She cried a lot though,"

"Oh well. She'll make me moan." he smirked.

"I should hook up with some chick tonight and bring her back."

"Fine with me. I want her too." he said taking his pants off.

- Dean -

"I heard yelling.." My mom said she came out with a robe on

I sat at the kitchen table, with my hands folded on it.

"So?" I said irritated.

She walked over to me and sat on the table.

"I hope she doesn't come back." I lied.

"Don't say that. She just needs to calm down, Brianna is a piece of her heart. She very.. close to her you have to understand that."

"I don't care anymore."

She sighed. "You better hurry.. you'll be late for your first day."

I dressed in something nice, and grabbed the other car keys.

"Of course Cassie took the better car." I grunted rolling my eyes.

"Okay mom I'll see ya lat-"

"Wait wait." she said.

"Turn around."

I looked up, then turned around.

"What?" I said, and she fixed my tie.

"Perfect." she said and looked in my eyes.

"You look just like.. Your father.."

"Dont. Ever. Say. That. Ever." I said and stormed off.

- Cassie -

I drove and drove rolling all the windows down and letting the wind breeze through my hair. Until I ran out of gas.

"Shit.." I whispered pulling into the closet gas station available, just in time.

I grabbed my wallet, and got out. I started pumping gas, and looked down at my outfit. Not bad today.. Light blue jeans shorts, an American flag crop top, and a older pair of gray vans. I shrugged.

After I finished I ran into the convenient store to grab a water, and a couple of snacks and a pack of cigarettes the cheap kind. Came up to 14.67 total.

"Thank you." I smiled and walked out, pulling my sunglasses over my eyes. Searching through the bag, I pulled out the small box. Opening it and taking one out, I took out my lighter and lit it.

I sat there just thinking about Brianna, the hot July sun beating down on my already tan skin. Breathing in and puffing out, the same cigarette for some time.

- Dean -

The lady at the front desk point down to where my boss was. I thanked her and walked down to his office.

I knocked on the door.

A soft, 'come in' came from the other side, I walked in.

"Oh... Um.. I'm sorry this must be the wrong room..." I said looking at her, she was so beautiful, long black hair, icy blue eyes and a pale complexion.

"Why who are you looking for?" She stood up, smiling. I was only looking at her bright red lips.

"Uh.. Mr. Spencer.."

She took the paper out of my hand.

"Ugh.. They alway mess up my name." she stopped closer to me. Her perfume scent filled my nose, she looked the same age as cassie.

"Okay there we go." she bite her lip and smiled, a big bright smile.

"You need a tour, everyone else is busy so I guess I have to show you around." she never stopped smiling unlike Cassie. She never smiles.

"Sure why not." I smiled. And that's when I fell in love again.

- Cassie -
An hour later, a group of guys started whistling at me. Asking for my number.

"Hey hottie.. Wanna hook up tonight?" One guy said, I winked.

"Maybe.. if your lucky." I smiled, I felt so dirty. I didn't care tho, Dean was probably sleeping with some slut he picked up on the street.

"Oh cool." he wrapped an arm around my waist. He was cute, green eyes like mine and light brown hair.

"I'm Joey" he said.

"Mm that's a hot name." I smirked. "I'm Cassie and my daughter is missing." I smiled only because he was cute.

He kissed my cheek. "I can help." He's sweet too unlike Dean. Dean would never do that.

And that's when I fell in love again.

~ Author's Note ~
Hope you liked it !
Keep reading!
~ 💚🌹