Chapter Five

< UNEDITED >
- Cassie -
( The day of the party )
I slipped on a light green sun dress and put my red hair up in a high ponytail.

"Ommy, ommy." Bri wobbled into my room tears streaming down her cheek, as I put light makeup on.

"What's wrong baby," I picked her up and cradled her. She cried into my shoulder. She played with my ring on my finger, I smiled.

"Babe! Where's my blue tee-shirt?!" Dean yelled.

"Second draw, to the right!" I yelled back.

"Thank you!"

I sat Bri down on my bed, I ran to her bedroom and grabbed a purple skirt and a white short sleeve with the word 'hope' on it and a pair of cute white sandals. I walked back to my room and quickly changed her.

Dean walked in with dark jeans on and a blue shirt, he kissed my cheek and lifted Brianna up.

"And you are looking beautiful just like your mommy." I blushed.

"Babe you look so young." he turned to me and said.

"Baby, I'm only 19."

"So shi-"

"Um no swearing. That's not a nice daddy, right Bri." I looked at her.

"Nu addy." she took her hand and covered his mouth.

"Okay okay." he said, "ready?"

"Yes- wait no," I quickly grabbed some bathing suits, sunscreen, towels and my sunglasses.

"Now I am, lets go."

When we got there, the country music was blasting and kids were running around with no shirts on and shorts.

Dean rolled his eyes and walked up to the fence.

"Oh! There y'all are!" Alison opened the gate, and we walked in.

"Welcome!" She looked pretty good for a 48 year old.

"Baby.." Dean whispered in my ear and I bit my lip. "I'll be sitting in the shade." I rolled my eyes.

"Fine.. fine .. you're so a frickin creep," I smiled at him.

"You know it." and he walked off with Bri and the bag.

Madi ran up to me. "Cassie Cassie Cassie Cassie!!"

"Ughh what madi." I smiled.

"Hi." she giggled.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yup, but you love me." she said.

I rolled my eyes, and glanced over at the corner. Tall, lean, and tan, Ethan. I bit my lip, and strolled over to him. I looked at Dean, as girls in bathing suits surrounded him.

"Oh aye Cassie." Ethan turned around and wrapped an arm around my waist.

I blushed hard and glanced back over at Dean. Girls touching legs and unbuttoning his shirt, made me jealous. I looked down at my finger with the ring on it.

"Oh you engaged?" Ethan asked.

"Yeah.. Couple days ago," I looked at Dean again, his shirt was off.

"That's him?"

"Y-yeah.. getting all the ladies I see.."

"He shouldn't be doing that. He's engaged."

I sighed. "I know.."

- Dean -
Girls girls everywhere.

"Okay girls can you just get off of me." I stood up.