Lay all your love on me!

(+18)

Freddie opened the door to see his boyfriend standing there whit the most adorable smile he ever seen in his life.

"Good, you are here !" He smiled and pulled Jim into a tight embrace.

"Yeah, you said you want to talk about something important."Jim hugged him back

Freddie took his hand and lead him upstairs, he didn't said a word to Jim .He had plans for tonight.

"Where are we going?"Jim asked . He didn't got any respose Freddie just looked at him whit a cheeky smile. Jim smiled back shyly

They got upstairs. Freddie opened a door . It was a bedroom. Very large and it had  a queen sized bed. Very Pretty decoration. Big window whit yellow curtains. 

"Why are we here?" Jim asked

God. How innocent . Thought the singer.
Freddie slowly closed the door behind them.

Jim looked at him still smiling and kinda confused. The singer looked in his beautifull dark brown eyes . God he was so handsome .His cheeks were little red. Lips plump and pink.

The singer gathered his courage
"I want us to take the next step."Freddie
stepped forward and put his hands under Jim's shirt. Jim gasped a little but  didnt moved.

The singer  Storked his warm body .Jim's eyes widened. He probbably blushed too. Freddie's fingers explored his chest until they found Jim sensitive nipples. Jim groaned. Freddie liked the reaction so he leaned in for a kiss. But it wasn't like he wanted it to be.
The Irishmans body Tensed up. His breathing qucikened. He grabbed Freddies hand and pushed it away.
Jim looked nervous. Almost like he didnt wanted to be in the room. Why?

"Is everything okay?" He was worried.

"I...Freddie ....i m not sure."  His Voice kinda shaking. His trembeled.

"God, Jim its okay. Sit down. Take deep breaths. "
Freddie helped him. Storked his hands tried to calm him.  His heart was racing. Freddie gently massaged his upper back . His muscles were tensed up too.  Freddie felt horrible.
"Hey love ,Im sorry. It was too sudden I know....I know. I'll never do that again."
Freddie was upset. He didnt wanted to make him panic.

"No...its...not your fault." He still had a shaky voice but thanks to Freddie h e was more calmer now.

"Yes it is. I moved too quickly ." Freddie said.
He gently kissed his man on his face.

"Love, I want it too but maybe be a little gentel ,please?" He didnt dare to look up yet. He felt emberassed.

Freddie smiled. He should have noticed that his man likes to take things slow.

"How much experience do you have?"Freddie asked .

Jim looked up at him.
"Well...I had some experiences, but I dont think they tought me anything to be honest." He lowered his gaze.

Freddie cupped Jim's face between his hands.
"Okay. Thats enough for me to make you feel good. What do you like to do?"

Jim blushed .He felt emberassed. He never had someone to talk about things like sex. It always just happend. Sometimes it was plesant sometimes it was...well let just say not how he liked it. Jim always tried to please his partners  but he never tought about his own pleasure.

"I dont know. " He simply said.

Freddie bit his lips and slowly leaned closer to Jim. He felt Freddies warm breath on his ear and neck.
"Will you let me pleasure you?" He said and placed a kiss on his earlobe. Jim's breath qucikened  it was almost uneven . He was so turned on.