A Narrow Fate

The bus went to a halt. Thea got off the bus slouching " I'm sorry to hear about your parents." Thea gets sick to the stomach listening to everyone saying that. She looks up to reply and the soft glow of the sun shines upon him she sees the tears of the young boy whom she had known. with the weight of his face frowning on to her misfortune she wanted to wipe it away with all her strength. "It'll be fine don't cry." almost went under her breathe. All is fine when she's under the sun with him but with this debt full of sorrow in her life to care for someone would make them hurt. "All is well " Thea was able to sigh and reply with what she felt was able to make him feel less sorrow. " let me treat you through the day" he grabs her hand running across the road making sure she's safe with his guide of light. Twinkling through her eyes as they pass across the shops she caught a glimpse of reality " Wait school!", he giggles as they stop and her doubt still remains he glimpses at her " It's fine I told the teacher you were taking a rest at home", "I see but. what about you?" the theme park mascot springs up to them to give a map. He takes it willingly and grabs her hand as they walk to the food shops. " I used you for my excuse" a moment of shock rushed through her head " What! We are gonna get teased at if the discipline teacher knows about this!" assuring her he said " Not to worry I reported to our class teacher and we don't have her class for today." How unfortunate his words always lasts as long as the blue skies on earth and as clouds get chased away after the rain he blooms.