Life Through My Eyes

With her eyes still possessed by his embrace she didn't realize that he was standing before her. In a shocked manner she asked.

"Hi, hi  what brings you here?"

"Oh hi! Oh my god! Fancy seeing you here" Faerie interrupted.

"Hi I was just around trying to buy some food for next week, if I had known you two came I would've went with you guys.."

        With an endearing guilt in his voice she snapped back to reality. She really lucked out with him. It felt bewitching to see someone so dear at a place like this. No matter what, it was still effortless to pick him out of the packed environment. So suffocating but gladly dissolved with his composure.

'Lets run away' yet she pulled back the words and the guts.

"Okay I have to go now" 

"Wait already? But what about your stuff- "

"I'll be at your house after finishing this.. thing I have to do, bye!"

        Faerie dashes out the big grocer and leaves their sight as if she interrupted something important. Both stunned by her actions they aren't really surprised knowing how they've been since she saw them together.

"Can't even say sorry enough times at this point."

" Don't worry cause today I will be treating you!"

" Stop wasting money on me! You should finish your shopping so you can go home its late"

" Lets spend some time together"

        With the obvious agreement in her eyes they both sped up their shopping spree.  Taking care of what they need so they can finally take care of what's important, each other. In the arcade gaming for rounds and rounds without end. Moments with full of tender laughing while the night was  progressing they lived eternally in their hearts. 

"Waah, I knew it!"

"No way! That's impossible!"

        Laughter was spread like butterflies around a garden. Now their sharing talk, joking as life grows through their eyes. Love never felt so peaceful for her, life never felt so breezy. Flowing as a spring river the emotions felt beautiful and warm.

"Hey wanna go for dinner"

"Definitely, oh I'm so hungry now"

"I'll treat you till death"

        Though silence went through her heart she wanted to feel it, the fondness of being with him. They were never together, they weren't friends neither partners they just felt home together it felt right, and when the time comes to finish this sweater of love they will tie the last knot they need to tie together. 

"Hey, you have a ride home? I'll order an uber." He mentions.

"Nah my house is not that far want to walk together?"

"Till the break of dawn?

"Till the break of dawn." Reconciling with his question.