Chapter 4

Skylar's POV

I think I tried on about at least 10 outfits before I came to a conclusion that I'd wear a cutout dress, some Giuseppe Zanotti heels, and a Chanel bag. I had a couple of shots of Peach Ciroc to get me in the party mood, everybody knows that once I get some alcohol in my system I'm completely turnt up. After about an hour and a half I was finally on my way to that party, idc if I seen Daniel or not, I was going to have some fun.

****

When I got to the party there were so many girls just sitting down, I honestly hate bitches that act as if they're too good to dance. I scanned the room for Madiee and I seen that she was with Spin in the DJ booth so I decided to go let her know I was here.

Madison: Damn bitch look at you 😏 you're looking like a baddie

Me: Aww thanks boo, you don't look too bad yourself, now are we gonna stand here all day or are we gonna go shake our asses? She laughed and led me to the dance floor, once we got in the middle of the floor one of my favorite songs came on "Everyday Birthday" by Swizz Beatz. Madison looked at me and gave me that "you better fuck shit up" face and I started laughing. I grabbed the nearest boy and started twerking and doing some moves I learned from my pole dancing class. All the other girls that were dancing stopped once they realized all eyes were on me. I'm not even going to lie, I was feeling myself a little, but then again why shouldn't I be? After the song was over so many guys offered to buy me drinks and asked me to dance with them. While I was sitting at the bar I got a text from this unknown number.

?: Where did you go?

Me: Umm I think you have the wrong number.

?: No I don't, this is Skylar right?

Me: Maybe... Who is this and how the hell did you get this number?

?: This is Daniel, Madison gave me your number.

Me: Oh okay.

Diggy: So are you going to me where you're at?

Me: NO! Come find me ;) And about fifteen minutes later he did.

Diggy's POV

Ever since I arrived at the party the only thing that's on my mind was seeing Skylar. Once I seen Madison I got hyped because I knew if she was here so was Sky.

Me: Madison I see you made it :). Where's Skylar?

Madison: She went home after the concert.

Me: Oh 😔. Do you know if she's coming?

Madison: I'm not really sure Me: Can you give me her number? She gave me her number and I headed back over to where Roger was at.

****

A couple of hours after the party started the club was odee packed. Once Spin dropped "Everyday Birthday" everyone got turnt up and I laughed because I started to see a circle form around some people.

Me: Yo blade look

Roger: What?

Me: Look at all those people surrounding whoever's dancing, shawty must have some moves.

After the song was over I finally seen who that shawty was... It was Skylar, I'm not going to lie I got a little jealous once I realized it was her but what am I getting jealous about? She's not my girl and its a party so I guess she's allowed to dance with anyone. Once I got to where she was she wasn't there anymore. Ugh I need to find her asap

Skylar's POV

Once I seen Daniel I started to blush uncontrollably

Me: Well I see you found me, it took you long enough Mr. Phantom He laughed and ordered himself a drink.

Diggy: It took you forever to get here Me: Aww Diggy you were looking for me? 😏

Diggy: Not at all.. *Rubs his neck*

Me: *hits Diggy* you know I know you're lying right? Lol every time you rub your neck you're either lying or nervous. I thought I wasn't going to see you all night.

Diggy: Did you really think I would go the whole night without seeing you? Come sit with me in the VIP section

So many girls were giving me dirty looks as I walked with Daniel, but homely I could give two fucks. Even after not being around him for so long we still seemed to have that connection. I thought he would've changed after these last couple if years, I'm glad he didn't though.

Me: I missed you

Diggy: I missed you too Sky, I swear when I seen you at the concert my heart dropped & all my emotions came back. It's crazy how much I still love you

Skylar's POV

LAWD JESUS!! Did this mother fucker just tell me he still loved me? Nah probably I'm just hearing stuff, all those drinks must be kicking in. I decided to sit on his lap, one of the most comfortable places in the world. For some strange reason Spin started playing "Glow In The Dark" by Chris Brown. Smh why would he do that? That was absolutely one of my favorite songs by Chris. Next thing you know in moving my ass on Daniel, which I could tell he was enjoying do to the growing erection I began to feel on my ass. Damn I missed TDD. I turned around to face him and a smile crept across his face.

Diggy: Skylar why are you doing this to me?

Me: Dan what am I doing? *giggling*

Diggy: Don't try to act clueless now lol. I'm warning you don't start something you can't finish.

I smashed my lips into his and left an opening for his tongue. Our tongues were going to war and he was caressing my body and I was enjoying it. We were officially in our own little world and no one else mattered at this moment. Soon he went from my lips down to my neck.

Me: Oh Dan, you're getting me so moist right now.

He didn't say anything he just kept kissing my neck. Lord knows I just wanted to jump his bone right here and right now. But I wasn't even built like that, I guess it was the liquor, his touch, and my complete horniness that's causing me to act like this.

Me: I want you, I want every part of you.

Diggy: I want you too Sky, I never stopped wanting you. We were so caught up in each other presence that we didn't even know anyone else was in here

?: WHO THE FUCK IS SHE? THIS IS WHY YOU DIDN'T WANT ME HERE? YOU KEPT ME HOME SO YOU COULD HAVE SOME GROUPIE BITCH PRACTICALLY FUCKING YOU? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME DANIEL?

Me: Dig who is this?

Diggy: Skylar, this is my ummm....girlfriend Alex

Me: ...Wow!... Umm I have to go

I got up and started walking towards the nearest door. I heard him call my name but I wouldn't even dare turn around. And to think I was stupid enough to fall for everything he told me, I knew I shouldn't have had anything to drink, I would've never let my guard down if I was sober. I should've never came to this damn party.

As I was leaving to club I could feel the tears build up in my eyes but I promised myself I wasn't going to cry. I should've known better. Ugh I feel so stupid. Once I got inside the cab I couldn't hold the tears in any longer, I cried the whole cab ride home. When I got home and looked at my phone I had 5 missed calls from Daniel, a voice mail, and two texts.

Diggy: Sky, please answer the phone, it's not how it seems.

Diggy: SKYLAR LET ME EXPLAIN!! 💔 I didn't even reply I just deleted the texts and turned my phone off. How could a night that was nearly perfect end like this?