Chapter 6

"They say you never know what you've had until you miss it, lets go back to the moment when you started feeling different. Thought this is what you wanted, it's obvious that it isn't, if there were no age limits I'd probably be somewhere sipping, ordering more rounds til the pain drown, since you ain't round it don't feel the same now. I just want the old you to meet the new me cause I changed in the name of L-U-V"

Diggy's POV

Skylar deserved nothing but the best and I know there's a lot of people that believe that I'm not the best for her, and they're probably right, but was I gonna give up without a fight? Not at all! I know that what I did to Sky was really foul, but like I said before I had no intentions on that happening, I was planning on telling her about Alex and I was going to ask her why she stopped returning my calls and never responding to my letters, we got caught up in the moment and one thing led to another and soon nothing or no one else mattered other than her. I couldn't give up on Skylar without even trying to win her back; this last week has been pretty hectic. Usually on my days off I'm just chilling but lately I've been going to numerous rehearsals and meeting to make sure everyone and everything is order and up and running for this thing I set up in Bryant Park. Even though Bryant Park is a public location I rented it out for about three hours. Skylar is going to think everyone is there to just be there, but little does she know that everyone there is going to be apart of my little project.

Perry: Yo Short, you ready to go? Georgie just called and she said everything is in order, Spin's equipment is set up, everyone is in their place, Roger did everything he was supposed to do, and all the performers are there. The only thing missing is you and Skylar, but Madison just texted me and told me that they're getting ready now and that they should be there in about an hour.

Me: Okay, cool. Lets go!

*At Bryant Park*

It was nice outside tonight and all you really needed was a light jacket. Soon as Skylar and Madison walked in the park, Roger gave Spin and I the signal and Spin dropped the beat for "Forever" by Chris Brown. It's show time baby!!

Skylar's POV

Madison: Because of this...

After she said that all the light in the park went off.

Me: Madison, what the fuck is going on?

Madison: You'll see boo, you'll see

Before the lights came back on, the beat to "Forever" came on which was followed by Chris Brown's melodic voice. When the lights came back on I seen him in the middle of a bunch of dancer. I couldn't do anything but watch, I was so speechless. Was all of this for me? Was Daniel the reason for all of this? When Chris performance was over, a dancer handed me a dozen of rainbow roses and a note that said "Don't give up on me". And all of a sudden the lights were out again and I Madison and the dancers led the way to our next location

Madison: Having fun?

Me: NO!! I should punch you in the boob for setting me up *giggling*

When we got to our next location, the beat to "Give Your Heart a Break" by Demi Lovato came on. Once again I was speechless, I usually have a lot to say but even when I tried to say something nothing came out. When the song ended I was handed heart shaped locket with a picture of Dan and I in it from first grade with an inscription that said "One day you will look at a person that you thought as only a friend and see them differently. Soon that person will be the only one who you could ever imagine yourself with. - Danny Phantom". Once the lights went out I knew it was time for me to be led to my next destination, I couldn't wait to see what was waiting for me.

When we arrived, one of my favorite songs til this day blasted from the speakers.. "July" by Drake ft Jhene Aiko, I swear that man was more beautiful in person than I thought. For some reason this song made me cry, because no matter how many times I listen to this song I still receive the same emotions I received the first day I ever listened to it. This song is the exact way I felt after I moved to Atlanta and what I had with HIM vanished right before my eyes, I swear it's like Drake took my emotions and thoughts and made a song out of it. I was handed a huge Hello Kitty and note from Dan that said "You're almost there, you look beautiful by the way, I hope you're enjoying it. - Dan"

Madison: You're okay? *she handed me a tissue*

Me: Yeah! I'm fine, that song is just so beautiful

At the next location was Jacob Latimore and a couple of dancers, he performed "All Mine" which happens to be one of my favorite songs off his mixtape "This Is Me". And yet again I was handed another note, but this time it was on the back of a picture that had my mom, Dan, and I on it and it said "Remember this day? Everyday you're starting to look a little more and more like your mom, I know she's so proud of the beautiful young woman you've become. R.I.P. Ms. Simone." I couldn't help but smile, this had to be the best thing I've gotten all night.

We made three detours before getting to Dan. Lil Twist and Khalil performed "Lost Without You", Justin Bieber performed "Fall", and Mindless Behavior performed "Missing You" which made me laughed because when I was listening to the lyrics I thought about what I was doing to Daniel for the last two months, but hey he deserved it because that stunt he pulled was just unacceptable.

When I got to my LAST destination I didn't see Daniel, the only people that was there was Spin and Roger, when I just seen them my heart dropped and I thought he abandoned me once again. As I turned around to walk away I heard the beat to "AEIOU" by Antwone Bailey feat. Diggy and I seen a white horse and carriage coming my way. Did this mother fucker really rent a horse? After his first verse the song changed to "Take Me As I Am" by him feat. Mishon and he came out of the carriage and it felt as if I was about to barf. At this point I just wanted to run away and I think that's what I'm about to do....

Author note: Hmm is Skylar actually going to run away? I mean why run away after coming this far right?