Chapter 1

Skylar's POV

I've been in New York for about five months now and my emotions are all over the place. Even though I'm trying to focus completely on school, my mind still wanders and I always end up thinking about what my life would've been like if I still had Dig in it, but I need to get my shit together because I know I'm the last thing on his mind right now especially with all of the girls that are throwing themselves on him. My roommate insisted that I come with her to some concert and after party tonight to celebrate the ending of our first semester at FIT university, I was a little hesitant about going especially since I didn't know who concert it was, all I knew was that her boyfriend was this artist's DJ, but I agreed because I needed to have fun and live a little. I decided to just throw on anything because I wasn't looking for a husband or anything. I decided to wear a pullover, a skirt, a captain's hat, a military jacket, some Dr. Martens, and a scarf.

At the concert

Skylar's POV

WHY DID I COME HERE?? Why would I come somewhere without getting the information I needed before coming? When I seen Daniel my heart dropped and a tear fell out of my eye and Madison thought it was so funny.

"Skylar why the hell are you crying?" She asked while laughing "It's nothing, I'm not feeling well, I'm gonna step out for a minute to get some air" little did she know I was thinking of a way to get out of there.

Diggy's POV

I swear I loved performing in my hometown, they showed me nothing but love. The crowd at MSG were so turnt up and I was ready to give them a great show. When I came out there were thousands of screaming and crying fans, but one girl caught my attention automatically, she was light brown, with a captain's hat, military jacket, and braces that made her smile even more beautiful. When she looked me in my eyes it's like we had this sort of connection which was weird because the only girl I ever really had a connection with other than my girlfriend Alex was my best friend Skylar, well I don't know if I should still call her my best friend, but Skylar was something special man, to be honest she was the only girl I've ever really loved. When I looked at her face more carefully she had some of Skylar's features but she looked like an older version of the Skylar I remember. I wasn't sure if it was her but I was going to find out, I had to tell Perry to get this girl on stage to be my Ms. A

Skylar's POV

As I was trying to make my way outside, I was stopped by some brown skinned older guy who said his name was Perry.. Ugh I wonder what this guy wanted from me, I was in no type of mood to want to talk to anyone, I just wanted to go home, because being here wasn't where I wanted to he right about now.

What do you think guys? Should I keep this thing going?