Chapter 7

"Don't you know I've tried and I've tried to get you out my mind but it don't get no better as each day goes by and I'm lost and confused I've got nothin to lose hope to hear from you soon... P.S. I'm still not over you."

Skylar's POV

It seems as if the closer he got towards me, the more I was ready to head for the nearest exit and in to the first taxi cab available. Was I ready to set myself up for another disaster with him? Another heartbreak? Another stupid therapy session full of tears and question? I think not!! Fuck it, I can't keep letting myself go through the same situation over and over again, I have to get out of here and fast..

Diggy's POV

I was so pleased with the way everything was turning out. At every destination she arrived at I began to feel a little more confident about the choice I made, seeing the way her face lit up after every song that was performed and every gift she received had me realize how lucky I was to have someone so perfect in my life. I know I've messed up a couple of times and if I could go back and fix the way a lot of things turned out I definitely would, but I can't, so I'm trying my best to make up for everything right now. After watching everyone's performance it was time to perform and the closer I got to being face to face with her once again the more anxious I got. I decided to rent a horse and carriage since I know she always wanted to ride in one and I believed that today was the perfect time for her to do so, but as I was finally approaching her she was walking away. She can not be serious, after everything I went though to put this together she's just going to leave and not hear me out?

Me: YO SKYLAR!!

Even though I know she heard me, she kept walking. If she think I'm going to let her get away from me she have another thing coming...

Skylar's POV

I was trying to get out of the park as fast as I could, but unfortunately I was unlucky. Before I could get out my path was blocked by the white horse and carriage in which I'm assuming Daniel was in. Damn I knew I should have tan for it when I had the chance.

Daniel: So I'm assuming you didn't hear me calling you -.-? Skylar why are you leaving?

Me: Oh, I heard you. I just wasn't interested in listening.

Daniel: And why is that?

Me: Because every time I let my guard down with you I always end up getting hurt. I trusted you more than I've ever trusted anyone and time after time you do nothing other than bring me down. I guess everything we've ever promised each other was a lie, I guess everything was fucking a joke to you Daniel!! I can't do this shit anymore, I'm tired of hurting!

Daniel: Do you really feel that way? Do you really think I've been joking with you ever since first grade Skylar? I love you more than life itself. You're the only girl I've ever loved and the only girl I'll ever love. Every moment we've ever shared was real. I know I hurt you but you hurt me as well. When you stopped replying to my letters and answering my calls I was devastated, it's like you went to Atlanta and was all like "fuck Daniel." You don't know what I went thought after you left, but I'm not going to try to hold that over your head because I'm tired of living in the past. I'm just ready to start something new with you. I love you, I've always have and I always will. Now I was wondering if we could at least leave the past and the past and try to work on our future because living a life without you isn't worth living at all Skylar. I'm sorry, please just give me another chance.. And oh yeah here's your last present for the night. *pulls out a ring* it's not what you think it is, I'm not asking you to marry me or anything. It's sort of like a promise ring, just promise to give me a chance to do right by you and I'll promise to do everything in my power to make you the happiest girl alive.

Me: Daniel, I don't know what to say...

Madison: HOW ABOUT YES CHILD!!!

Me: How about I'll see

Dan: That's fine with me :)

Me: Wait, it just hit me what you said. What do you mean I stopped replying to your letters and answering your calls? I never received any calls or letters from you. O_o

*Author's note.. I know I haven't been updating lately and I'm sorry guys, I've been really busy. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter even though I'm not really a fan of this piece :( but whatevs. The ring is on the right btw :). COMMENT, LIKE, VOTE, SHARE, SUBSCRIBE