Chapter 2

"I'm- I shouldn't be doing this anyways. I'm getting another room" he said

"Honestly I'm fine if you're fine" I said

"I shouldn't" he said walking over to the door

"Okay we can do this" he said turning around and looking at me.

I unpacked my suitcase and put my clothes into the dresser. He laid down onto the bed. My phone started ringing and I grabbed it

"Hello" I said

"Hi is this Meredith Grey" a woman asked

"Yes" I said confused

"I'm sorry we have to say this but- your mother passed away in her sleep about an hour ago. I'm so sorry" she said

I dropped my phone and dropped to my knees. I started crying uncontrollably. I felt hands around me.

"Hello" he said

I looked up at him. He had the phone next to his ear. The woman told him and he hung up. He held me tightly into his arms as I sobbed into his chest. He put his hand on the back of my head and pushed me deeper into his chest. He kissed the top of my head.

"Meredith I'm so sorry" he whispered resting his chin on the top of my head

"Let it all out. Cry everything out" he whispered holding my hair back

"We don't have to go to the fundraiser tonight. We can just stay here and eat everything" he smiled

I started laughing through my cries. I put my hand onto his chest and pushed myself back.

"I'm fine" I said

"Are you sure you're fine" he said

"I don't know" I said

I started tearing up again. He started kissing my cheek and I gave him the look. He kissed my cheek and slowly moved to my lips. I wrapped my arms around his back and he deepened the kiss. He stood up as he held me and kissed my lips. He brought me to the bathroom and turned the shower on without breaking the kiss. He took his shirt off and he took mine off. He took my pants off and slowly pulled away. I looked down at him and unbuttoned his pants. He took them off and I took my bra off. He looked me up and down and devoured my breasts. I put my hand on my hand on the back of his head and deepened the his face into my breasts. He slowly pulled away after the pleasure that just went through my body. I was so turned on. My whole body was shaking from how much I needed this. I put my hand onto his boxers. I could see the outline of his growing erection. He took his boxers off and I let out an audible gasp. I started smiling. I am going to get destroyed by this fine man. I took my panties off. He put his hand onto my waist and picked me up with one hand. He brought me into the shower and held me against the wall. He started sucking on my neck but he knew how not to leave a hickey. He wasn't sloppy. This felt- good. I moaned into his ear. He slowly pulled away and smiled as the warm water hit his back.

"Did you just-" he smiled

I started smiling wide. I ran my hands through his curly hair and kept kissing his lips. He traced my folds with his penis and slowly put his tip inside of me.

"Are you okay with this" he whispered slowly moving deeper inside of me

"Mmhm" I moaned as the pressure grew stronger.

He went fully inside of me. How he fit- I have no idea. He slowly moved up and down. I held onto his back with my nails and he went faster. I dug my nails into his back as the pleasure started to take over my body.

"Derek I- I don't think-" I said and he talked over me

"You can take it" he whispered thrusting harder but gently