Chapter 27

2 days later

"Mer I have to go" he said

"I don't want you to" I said

"I know but it's for the hospital" he said

"I'll be back before you know it" he smiled

He was at the door and I grabbed his hand. I turned him to look at me.

"Goodbye kiss" I said putting my hand on the back of his neck

I pulled him down to my lips and he dropped his bag next to his suitcase. He put his hand on the back of my waist and deepened the kiss. His tongue went down my throat and we were basically making out. This was going to be long. Everything started getting hot and heavy. He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He brought me over to the couch and laid me onto it. He put his hand down and pulled my panties down because I was only wearing those and one of Derek's t shirts. He thrusted into me with one swift movement. I wasn't ready. My head started hitting the back of the arm rest. He noticed and put his hand on the back of my head.

"I don't want you to get hurt" he whispered.

He pushed my body deeper into the couch. He went faster and I held my head back. This felt incredible. I felt myself about to finish and I could see that he was close when I opened my eyes and looked at him. We both finished. He laid behind me and intertwined our fingers together.

"I can't sleep but I want to just lay here with you" he said pulling his pants up with the hand that wasn't in mine.

"I need to change my pants after" he said

He let go of my hand and took his pants off. He threw them onto the floor.

"That was probably me" I said

"Both" he said grabbing a blanket.

He wrapped us up with it and held onto my hand again. He used his other hand to run his fingers through my hair. He twirled it around his finger.

"I hope they have your hair" he said

"Bad split ends" I said

"No. Beautiful hair" he said

"You have better hair than me. It's so fluffy" I said

He kissed my neck. I was laying on my back and he was laying on his hand looking at me. He leaned down and kissed my lips.

"I'm going to be late" he said

"I don't want you to be late" I said

"Me neither" he said

"I don't want you to leave" I said

"Me neither" he said

He said and got up. He climbed over me and went upstairs.

Derek's POV

I came downstairs and Meredith was sleeping on the couch. I pulled the blanket over her so she wouldn't be cold.

"I love you" I whispered

I grabbed my bag and suitcase. I left and put everything into my car. I drove to the airport and went onto my private plane. I tried to call Meredith but she didn't answer so I left her a voicemail. We took off and I'm going to be late to my meeting but it was worth it. Definitely worth it. She's so perfect and I hope everything works out for us. For her. I don't want her to go through grief. I know that she said she doesn't want to get close with the twins but I know that she feels something for them. I kept thinking about her like I do all the time because I get to go home in 2 days to be with her. She's amazing. I've never felt this way with anyone before. I love this feeling but I know that it's going to kill me in the long run if something happens. I just want to grow old with her and spend my life with her. She's my breath of fresh air.