Chapter 7

I walk towards what seems to be the 'forbiden forest'. hahah Harry Potter moment :D. 

I look around and it seems to go in a curved shape. hmmm i'll just walk from one end to the other. Actually its quicker to walk the width. Thats what i'll do.

I star walking, but thand gawd i am a genius. Otherwise i probably would've walked straight into the muddy looking ditch. I am way to good looking to be covered in mud. I grin at the thought.

"Up, up and away." i call as I control the wind to carry me over the ditch. "Down, down and forget it, I'm bored." 

I land but thanks to my 'sick' skills i face plant right into the ground. Dem skills, as some people put it. 

"ON WE MUST GO!" i scream and shout and let it all out. Lift my spirits as they say, so I walk and walk and walk some more.

Until eventually i walk into a tree. :D GENIUS. My cheek stings, i raise my hand to my cheeck, oh sh!t I'm bleeding. MY FACE IS BLEEDING MY SMEXCY FACE IS BLEEDING.

"You want some fam, i'll give it ya. Mess with my face you mes with the detinator MUA AHAHAHHA!!!"

-Meawhile in the classroom-

"Give me the update on her progress." Natsume says his voice sounding calm but the edge in it clear.

"She used some kind of flying power to get over the ditch but then she umm walked into a tree and is umm know screaming at it." The random student in class B in who which sweat drops whilst speaking of this ridiculous girls actions.

'Seriously shes screaming at a tree I want her to hurry the hell up and show us her alice so we can get revenge.' Natsume thought meanwhile mind reading dude has the shivers as he hears this and retreats to someone elses head.

"Natsume-sama she seems to be sleeping in the forest in bears cabin." Mr random kid says. He now being on the verge to hysterics.

"Tch shes probably got some weak alice but the teachers felt bad so gave her the restraints to make her feel better, I didn't even sense the power comeing from her." Natsume speaks in a tone of one making excuses out of emmbarrasement.

--Back to de forsest-Rose pov-

"Zzzzzzzzzzzz" Heheh they think i'm sleeping. No one would understand how much energy its taking to do this. 

Lets hope the plan will work and people come to make it more interesting cause they think i'm making fun of them. (slot in evil laugh)

Shoot I'm actually falling asleep. AHH but this grss is soooo luscious what shampoo and conditioner does it use i'm sooooo well jel.

Maybe I can convince Naru-nii to tell me. Wait were is he on that note. 

Brain scan for any sign of Naru and report back when i wake up. Thats right I can multi task sleep JEELLLLY. 

Suddenly theres a flash. I'm surrounded by those spoilt monkeys again. hmmmm maybe I should just tell them and they'll leave me alone.

I look at mind reader-kun for clarification and he nods. ohhhhh Next step of plan B think of the time I killed nana my pet.

-TO BE CONTINUED-