Chapter 10

"Whyyyyyy does the world hate meh!!" I groaned. I meant to say that inside my head.......whoops.

I looked to my kidnapper only to see Naru-nii. BOOOOOO the world hates meh. "whats up nii-chan? Wanna play a game?" I said whilst trying to keep the mischief out of my voice. But curse these god forsaken eyes and their forever mischief holding.

"We are in class please take your seat Rose-san." He said in a nonchalant tone. Shiv i have really done it this time.

I start walking to the back of the classroom whilst humming a random tune that would probably burn peoples ears if ever repeated.

I take my seat and look to the side. "Miss me Natsu." I grin as he glares at me, hate evident in his glare. But meh I'v seen worst. I think.

"How about you Ru-chan?" I look at him but he stares at the board avoiding my eyes. Boo how rude.

I sigh and look forward. I look. I look, and i look some more. WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIV!!!!!!!!

I hate school and i may or may not have skipped it. The only school i went to was nursery. Cause Naru was at the academy as a student and mum and dad where always travelling I was fine.

Thats a nice window. Maybe if i concentrate I can make it bigger? Worth a shot.

I glare at the window putting all my concentration into it. IT LIVES!!!! It starts enlarging itself slowly but than i realise it isn't stopping in.

I concentrate more and more but it won't stop. IM SCREWED. The window starts growing until the whole room is glass and we can see into the other classrooms.

Than I feel pain. I scream and scream but it won't stop. It hurts more than anything i have ever felt. "MAKE IT STOP!!!! PLEASSSSEE ANYONEE!!! jUST KILL ME STAB ME BURN ME I DONT CARE JUST KILL ME!" I screamed. I begged no one helped.

The pain slowly died down. But my breathing was ragged. I couldn't quite rap my finger around what had happened. In under a minute I had felt pains that felt like they had lasted for hours.

I slowly stood up and looked around. There staring at me again. No one moved to help. Naru-nii just stood their no emotions on his face. He hadn't moved, only stared.

"Take a picture it will last longer." my voice dripping with sarcasm. I have had enough of this stupid school. I tried playing nice. Multiple times I have let people live. Well screw them. Someone repeated my thoughts.

I looked to the side and it was the mindreader dude. My glare got him shrinking and regret clear in his eyes. I looked around and Narumi was calling for back up.

Everyone else was backing away and I'm on my own. What am I? I am Rose Narumi. I am 11 years old and i have the alice to control anything. A dangerous alice. I control Life and death for all i care. Why am I listening to them.

I regret thinking that mind reader heard everything. I was about to say something but to late. He told everyone. I am alone again. Building my walls higher and higher.

Enough shiv I am going to be a fluffy bunny.

I giggled and the words slipped out my mouth before i could stop them ........"...