Chapter 11 questions and maybe answers!!!

"Soooooo now that I'm the strongest here do i get a -Sama at the end of my name like cosplayer-kun???" Whoops maybe to soon for jokes hahah.
"TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH TO TELL US YOUR ALICE I WAS BEGGING TO THINK U JUST HAD AN ALICE THAT LET US SEE REALLY GOID ILLUSIONS!!!" Screamed miss PUSSYcat.
She didn't need to shout...........
"I'm literally right here WHATS THE POINT IN SHOUTING!!" I screamed the last part not just to get the last part but I have wayyyyy to much energy in my body right now.
"Shut up and answer are questions." A roughed out voice from the back spoke. He sounded soft yet in control.....he pisses me off. I look closer only to discover it was cosplayer-San. Might as week play along.
"Ask any question you want but I am not anyone's bitch if anything your all my bitch, bitches!" Made so much sense 👌👌.
"Why don't you have more restraints?" I didn't see who asked but that was a good question. I'll give them that.
"Hmmmmm long story short I have this badass tattoo and I have a rose tattoo somewhere else but not saying btw IKR it is such a sick joke. Well the tattoos are seriously strong restraints also my restraints such as jewellery admit almost triple the pain of an average restraint!!! How special am I??" I said this all in one breath OMG new speaking record.
I look around for a reaction but all I get are shocked faces and as my eyes fall onto cosplayer-San I see his face in a mix of pain and pity. He must have an average restraint. Poor guy.
"Why didn't your parents or Narumi-sensei realise you had an Alice so powerful sooner?"
Shoot thats wayyyyy to good of a question oh well better skip it.
"Next question!!" I said it super enthusiastically hopping to Change there focus but me having luck has never been true I could all but see the spark of curiosity in their eyes.
"Answer the question." Natsu demanded (Gonna call him that cause it's shorter) I looked at him then to his side and you could see even sweet little ru ( cause I can call him that) falling out his seat in curiosity.
"Do I not get my own privacy or are you all gonna keep pushing? Cause i know none of your stories yet you wanna now all about mine??" These people are so unreasonable oh well guess I'll just ignore them.
I sit back down whilst lying my head on to the desk and hopefully falling into a beautiful slumber.