Chapter 8

-Flashback-

It was rainingg and Naru-nii was at his school with his favourite students. I was at home alone playing with nana (dog).

Nana is a golden retreiver with a beutiful golden coat. I wouldn't trade her for the world.

"Okay  guurl if you can complete this course you are my new master my best friend you are lord of the house............no pressure." I through the dog a wink.

The course started at the door to the livving room, he has to open the door jump over a knife pointing up, roll under a table with nails stuck to the bottom, walk across the couch, then run through a tube and all this whilst being vhased by a giant brick ball.

Nana barks and takes position and shes a go. SHE OPENED A DOOR. Should've recorded that wouldv'e gone viral on youtube.

jumps over the knife. ducks the pins of doom walks the couch like a super model and squeezes through the tube of sqeeziness. All whilst aviding the ball of terror.

VICTORY DANCE!!!!!!! i start dancing in a way that no one could ever dance in a awesome way. But what i don't see whilst dancing my awesome dance is the ball has knocked the pins and knife over and i'm dancing towards it.

I start rolling on the floor and nana starts barking so what do i do, i join her " BAR BARK BARK!" 

I'm getting to close she jumps in front of me and starts rolling with me. She rolls into the knife and on the needles.

I don't notice so i keep celebrating. Then the door opens and Naru-nii walks in a smile on his face.

"what are you celeb.....WHAT HAPPENED TO NANA!!!" His eyes widen and I sit bult up right and explain how she completed my obstacle course like a boss.

I look at her and she has needles and pins sticking out of everywhere and a knife in her back. I scream in fear and look at Naru-nii

He blames me, he thought i did it.

-end of flashback back to forest outside mr bears hut heheeeheehehhehehe-

I don't know why i thought of that. I guess all the nature just brought the memory on. shoot what if mindreader thinks i'm going to do that to them.

I run up to him ignoring everyone else. "I'm not going to stab anyone or stuff pins and needles in anyone I swear, it only happened once and you saw what happened right." 

He looks at me fear but understanding as well. So i flash him a smile and walk back to the centre of the circle.

"Yo brats what yah here for, you all want to help me how sweet." I pretend to squeal hopping then underestimate me and they do.

I'm surrounded by a circle of fire, flying pointy things and many more things. Heheh underestimated. What do you do when you go the wrong way, 

You turn around. I raise my hand and everything turns around and points at my attckers, The fire surrounds each of them singling them off.

I heard them shouting things like "MONSTER.....or.........HELP US.........STOP IT..........EVIL." and etc. You see even with freaks i'm a freak.

I start feeling pains but ignore it but ir gets worst. I scream out my restraints are taking actions. I'm surrounded by adults all attacking at once. 

It hurts. I collapse in a heap on the floor but not before I force everyone else here to faint and convince the animals to take everyone back to there rooms and lave me here.

I smile and darkness takse over.