Chapter 13

Rose PoV (not sure if I should do anyone else's PoV please give opinions !)

I feel like the an actual student doing a test ! I've never done a test before its to much effort but today I felt like a change !

With the 10 minutes I've got left I'm gonna ace this test ! Maybe if I get a high mark then naru-nii will get rid of some of these restraints if I can prove I'm working.

Some people might be thinking how can I think like this and and be doing the test ... Well the truth is I am actually a super genius prodigy and am worshiped in the outside world .... Okay okay maybe that's a bit of a lie ... I'm actually friends with a guy who's done this test and hooked me up with an answer sheet so yeah .. I'm basically a genius !!

"4 MINUTES LEFT ! Who ever gets the lowest score will be punished by me !" My favourite teacher shouts across the class ! I can't help feeling chills run down my spine as he screams it's almost as if someone was looking at me ??
(Magical time skip brought to you buy naru's hair)
4

3

2

1
"Times up everyone hand your test forward !" Once again Jin-Jin shouted.

As we passed the test forward I got looks of sympathy ? I wonder why ?

After that the demon with a stick up his arse finally left .

I stare at the black butler manga I hold before me and the picture that I hold makes my eyes widen as I try to memorise every detail of Sebastian's body .....

*cough cough* I think someone's ill! OH SHIT WHAT IF ITS CONTAGIOUS!! dash for my bag and grab my mask and some cough medicine and throw it in the general direction of the cough !

"ATAY AWAY YOU DEMON I MUST NOT AQUIRE EBOLA AS I THINK ITS SOMEONES BIRTNDAY SOMEWHERE JN THE WORLD AND K NEED TO BUY CAKE AMD EAT IT KN THERE HONOUR!" I scream whilst still staring at Sebastian's hot abs!

"Oi you monster what are you saying about natsume-sama!" Some random girl screamed whilst trying to take Sebastian away from me !!

I think it's time though .... I think it's time I separate myself from sebys hot abs and look up . Can I do it ? Can I be sociable ? It's like my ....

"What are you doing I'm talking to you . Baka no way you could've done well on that test you probably failed !" I look up at the boy who interrupted my thoughts about seby.

"Hmmm so you think I failed....sounds interesting . How much u willing to bet I got into the top ten in the school.." Wow talk about a mood swing even for me ... Guess I really don't want to be viewed as a monster.

"Let's bet That if you don't get into the top ten then you have to do whatever I say but if you do then I'll do whatever you want." Cosplay-San says .

Should I agree .... I think a little risk never hurt anyone .

"Deal. Do you wanna shake on it or are you to scared " I smirk in victory as all the other students take a step back except some girl with short black hair and bunny-Kun.

But before any more thoughts can cross my mind someone suddenly grabs my hand and I look up to see.....

A/N
I am so sorry that you had to wait this long for an update !!! I hope you can forgive meh !! Cause I wuv you ❤️❤️