Chapter 6: Level 6

Well it was official.

She was a D-cup.

Guess Izuku's quirk was right that she had been in denial about being a B before.

Itsuka ran a hand over the plain black bra that she was trying on, feeling the smooth curve of her breasts into the bra. It wasn't really a push up bra - that was still sitting on the hanger, it was red, had a cute design and just felt way too mature for her to even dare putting on - rather it was just an everyday bra. Which was still a bit much considering she all but lived in a sports bra.

She missed not having to wear a bra.

It wasn't that she was a tomboy. Okay, so she was, but she also liked girly things, like long baths, having long hair, and stuffed animals. It was just... bras really sucked! And she had been a B-cup for years! And there was no way her parents were going to find out that she grew again. Her father cried when she bought her first bra and her mother was excessively nosy about things like that.

Still, this casual black bra was actually pretty comfortable. Probably because for once it was the right size. How long had she been ever so slightly too large for her bras? It should have been okay, sports bras were stretchy for a reason. And probably not meant to be what she always wore.

Itsuka bounced. Just once. Everything stayed in place. It didn't hurt a lot. But. They did look bigger. And nicer than she remembered. She blamed Izuku's quirk both for the size and general improvements to them.

"How's it feel?" Momo's soft, reserved voice came from the other side of the curtain. After revealing the details of what the charisma score did, Momo had been filled with questions, and when the topic of needing to go bra and cloth shopping had come up, Momo had gotten really excited. Like really, really excited. Which was why they were here now. Momo asked, and she had looked so happy, it was impossible to say no.

That and Momo did offer to pay for a lot of it.

It was just a shame that Izuku couldn't come. Not for the bra shopping! She didn't need his opinion on the bras or anything. She looked at the red one. Nope! Not at all!

"It feels pretty good actually, I feel like I can actually breath." She smiled and rolled her shoulders. No pinching, that was good. The cups were soft enough. But if she wore something like this to school, especially during the summer, someone might notice.

"That's good. I found a few more in your size. Would you like me to, uhh, come see?" She could practically hear the blush in Momo's voice. Itsuka still hadn't let her live down that cute cat girl comment. It wasn't the first time someone had called her cute, but the pure surprise of it had her walking slightly prouder ever since. It was almost as good as when Izuku called her cute!

Not that she was keeping track or anything.

"Are you sure you just don't want to call me cute again?" Itsuka smile and opened the curtain just enough to pull the blushing Momo into the changing room with her. Momo was dressed in a cute early spring outfit that had a long sleeved black shirt, red skirt, black leggings, and brown boots that just looked like a really cute and comfortable outfit, her hair was tied into a ponytail that spiraled out at the back.

Momo stumbled in and huffed, her cheeks pink. "Those were private thoughts; I wish you'd forget about them."

Itsuka stuck tongue out and looked at the two new bras Momo had brought her. One was just a plain brown version of what she was wearing, and the other was, "What is that?"

"Oh, well when I was, uhh, browsing, I found these." Momo sat the brown one on the hook and held out the small black top. It covered more area than a normal bra did and looked a bit like a sports bra but with smaller straps. However, there was an cat-head shaped hole in the middle. "I believe it's called Nyangerie?"