Chapter 7: Level 7

[You put in an effort for once!

+2 strength, +250 exp.]

[Congratulations! You have leveled up! You are now a lvl 0 Harem Protagonist!]

[Congratulations! You have leveled up! You are now a lvl 1 Harem Protagonist!]

[Due to user being unable to make correct choices in their life ability points and skills have been auto assigned!

+1 strength

+1 constitution! You're going to need it!

+2 skills to cooking!]

[Rank up! You are now an average mediocre chef!]

[Subclass unlocked!

You are now a Harem Protagonist, Chef]

Izuku groaned staring up at the sky as he tried to process what just happened. That was the first time his quirk had rewarded him for doing All Might's training. He really didn't know why it chose now of all times, all he did was move something heavy into the back of All Might's truck, the same thing he had done almost everyday for the past month. So why now?

Man, his quirk was weird.

"You did an excellent job today, Young Midoriya." All Might returned into his large muscular form and gave him a thumbs up. Before deflating into his lanky skinnier form. It took some getting used to seeing him like that. All Might coughed and thumped on his chest for a moment. "Seriously kid, great job, I'm actually impressed you're sticking with it."

"Well being a hero is my dream." Izuku sat up despite his muscles screaming at him. "And I have a real chance at it now, so I'm not going to give up."

[You are suffering from Muscle Fatigue. If you actually worked out before you could have avoided this.]

And now his quirk was telling him that his muscles were sore. He already knew that.

Still he finally gained a real level! Two actually! Itsuka was right, it did feel kind of good to level up. And he was a better cook now? Maybe?

"Ahh yes, you mentioned before that your quirk was a bit strange." All Might muttered scratching his chin. "I hadn't thought much of it. But what exactly does your quirk do?"

"I have no idea." That was the honest answer. Mostly. "I get rewards when I do stuff, the rewards kind of don't mean anything, and it tells me when I get hurt, I can also cook food that has healing properties." He pointed to his bag. "That's why I've been eating those sandwiches, my quirk says that they heal me, and that there's a small chance of a random effect, but I think they really do help."

"I see. Do you think they work on other people?" All Might asked moving over to his bag. "May I?"

"Uhh sure," He muttered and All Might pulled out one of the sandwiches. It wasn't a basic one rather it was a fully stacked sandwich with vegetables, a bit of sauce, and a bit of meat. "We're actually not sure if the healing actually works, but I do feel better after eating one."

"I see." All Might took a bite of the sandwich and nodded. "Either way, you do make an excellent sandwich my boy, and it falls within your diet restrictions. Plenty of protein so it should help with muscle growth. A fine choice."

[Stacked Sandwich

+10hp

+25% stamina recovery

+2 rep when given to Itsuka Kendo

Random Effect revealed: Increase strength growth.]

So why the fuck did french toast turn Itsuka into a cat?