knocked down

So today was going great. Best in a while. I finnished my packets in science early. I'm getting my grades up. And Krazy Kidd was coming over about 3 or 4. I got home, went on the computer a bit, and started cleaning. Suddenly my mom got home. She was at a job interview. She told my brother to go upstairs. She thanked me for my help. She couldn't look at us. Something was wrong. I could tell that she was trying not to cry.
"Were going to have to sell some things." She paused.
"And I'm going to have to sell my guitar." She almost cried after that. She pulled out her phone and called someone. When she talked it sounded like she just finnished crying. There were only two questions that came to mind. 1.) What about her job at the bar? 2.) I need to find a job. Or at least something to sell. Suddenly I remembered my mom talking about the bar the other day. She said business was slow. Was she fired? I hope not. But I'm starting to think she was. But I really need to find a job. Maybe Krazy Kidd or fanny can help me find one. Or maybe even C- minus. Point is I need one. FAST! But yea this is basically the knock down. Life was good at first and I was able to stand up proud and smile. Now I'm knocked down. I'm on my ads and the smile is gone. I just hope Krazy Kidd gets here soon. I need some love. Some joy. Some happiness. Something to make me smile.