Krazy

So it's been a while since I wrote and I have had a...weekend. so long story short, this is what happened. Me and Krazzy broke up, I cut again, cried for hours, went to the hospital, thought we were on a break until I could get my act together, found out this was permanent until further notice, cried, missed school, went to take the assessment, got a list of councillors, got the triple steak stacked from taco bell (very good), went to Rob's (boring), then had Krazzy come over. (Now let me explain that last part ( happened today (also my favorite part)) so he came over to watch scary movie and eat snacks (as friends) (or so we thought) (sorry for the parentheses) anyways, seeing him just made me so happy I can't explain, I didn't know what to do. So I followed his lead. We hugged, it was perfect, I wanted to cry and never let go. We got to my room, lights were dimmed, movie was on, we were quite. We were just sitting there, the conversation had faded. I knew what he wanted, his attention was brought to my lips. Honestly I was the same. Somehow we were slowly getting closer. Like some kind of magical force was pushing us together. I couldn't stand it anymore, I thought I was going to attack -. He kissed me. Eyes closed. Lips together for what felt like a split second. It was perfect. I never wanted it to stop. He pulled away leaving me in awe. My heart had stopped. He had said something, I heard him clearly not looking back on it all I could remember was the kiss. That perfect kiss.