Another Sleepless Night

It has been two nights since I have actually gotten some sleep. I don't know what's wrong with me. And the best part is that after not getting any sleep my week has been a disaster. Especially today and yesterday. So yesterday me and Krazy Kidd got in a fight because Pot was at my house and high. Then again when isn't he high. So Krazy kidd wanted him to leave because he was being violent, which he was not. So I told Krazy Kidd I wouldn't talk to him until he gave me a reason he should be mad at me. So he calls me and tells me the same shit. So I finally tell him to shut up and I explain what was going on. I told him I also understood he was trying to protect me. He apologizes for being mad and I forgive him. Later that night Pot picks us up for the movies. We watched "Free Birds". It was a good movie. After the movie Pot was going crazy and wouldn't call for a ride. Finally Pot and Bun leave and me and Krazy wait for his sister. While waiting Krazy told me he doesn't want me to hang out with Pot anymore. I agreed. Today was worse though. I found out I had a spanish project due today. Thankfully my teacher gave me until tomorrow. Then I found out I had to retake tests and write a paper. Finally I got to math. The school day was almost over. During class my group, NOT me, wouldn't shut up about some chick bring pregnant. So thanks to them we were held back a minute and fifteen seconds. Finally I got to the tutoring program the school holds. And right as the buses were leaving they tell us they were not holding it that day. I ran straight to my bus to watch it leave as I get there. So I have to ask some random stranger to use there phone so my grandpa could drive around the school for half an hour and I was shaking! Not because I'm cold, no no, I was so fucking pissed. I hated my math teacher. I hated my classes. And most of all I hated that damn school! You would think they would have made an announcement about it! I was pissed. Finally I calmed down. Then my mom got home.

"You're always on the computer! What's with your horrible post, you shouldn't have said that! Don't talk to me like they!"

Shut up!!! I'm on the computer to relax and you have no room to speak. You're always on that damn phone! I posted that so people know not to mess with me while trying to calm down. And if you don't want to hear me talk in my normal voice using my everyday vocabulary then don't talk/ start a conversation with me. Damn! People need to look at the obvious and leave me alone. I'm grinding my teeth. Leave me alone I'm mad. I'm listening to music. Leave me alone I'm either calming down or I'm in the zone. I'm doing anything! Leave me alone! There is a reason I'm doing it. Ug! At least I can get support with this tomorrow at h2o .... If Krazy asks for a ride. But yes here I go into another sleepless night and another stressful day following close behind.