No Say

So I went to H2O yesterday and it went great. I took time, I got some support, and I gave advice. Then I got home and my mom said she wanted to volunteer for H2O. Hahaha no! Krazzy said that since she smokes she can't go in and help people with that. Anyways I thought today was going good until I got on facebook. See I got my seat in Spanish moved next to my friend so win win for both of us. But anyways, Lamb made fun of something I was nervous about doing for a long time. (Singing) Then one thing led to another and he started telling me I was pathetic for cutting myself and he thinks those who commit suicide are stupid. Then he told me not to tell Krazzy. I told Krazzy of course. He's my boyfriend, I am going to tell him everything, especially if someone is saying shit like that about me cutting myself and being depressed. I was so pissed I wanted to cry. So while Krazzy was telling Lamb that if he doesn't stop talking shit he would stab him and that we would be going to the dean tomorrow. I was listening to my mom tell me that she agreed with Lamb!! Krazzy then got on the phone and told her that it was not ok to do that and basically said what I couldn't. Meanwhile I was in my room, door locked, crying. Just full out crying. My own mom had called me pathetic and now Krazzy was yelling at her. After that my mom had me go downstairs and listen to her tell me that she will get nosey and that I shouldn't be crying and that I should have ignored him. Finally things calmed down. Krazzy told me that we were going to have Mr. White suspend Lamb for bullying. Then I got on facebook and found out Lamb thought I was trying to play the "my life is worse than yours" contest! What the fuck! That didn't really add on but it still pisses me off. So for the rest of the night Krazzy was sweet. He told me that even though he might get in trouble he will stay on the phone longer because his baby needed him. Then he said tomorrow he would come over with a movie and nutella until Rob picked us up. I love him so much and I can't wait for tomorrow. Lamb had no say at all and deserves what is coming to him. I still some what want to cry. That hurt what both him and my mom said. In fact I wanted to cut again. Especially since my mom keeps saying I'm going to end up in a hospital. But I'm just hoping tomorrow will be better.