Missed kiss

"Hello?" Max said as she answered the phone.

"Hey Max... Is Billy there?" You asked quickly.

"Yeah. But he's in a really bad mood." Max warned. You heard her yell for Billy. Then you heard him yelling back until she told him you were on the phone.

"Yeah?" He snapped.

"Could you come and get me from the Mall please?" You asked quickly.

"I thought you didn't want me bothering you while you were on your date." He said in the same tone as before.

"Billy please! You were right, the date is really bad and I want to go home!" You pleaded. You heard him chuckle before he said anything again.

"Sure. Meet me outside the parking lot." He hung up on you before you could say anything else. You excused yourself from your date and hurried out to the carpark. It didn't take long for Billy to pull up and beep repeatedly until you ran over.

"So how bad was it?" He asked as he pulled away from the mall. He glanced at you when you didn't answer him right away.

"He said. 'You smell like my Granny's laundry room.' What was I supposed to say to that?" You said after a long pause. Billy immediately broke out into laughter.

"He said what!" He gasped through laughter as he took the turning that headed towards your house.

"Then he started talking about how my shirt looked like the one that his mum used to wear!" You complained. Looking out the window you let out a sigh. "He started trying to order dinner for me too. I know you said you wouldn't give me a ride but I hate to get out of there asap."

"I said it'd be bad. Didn't think he'd compare you to his granny." Billy said as he turned down your street. He parked on the street and looked over at you. "You look good though. Not granny like at all."

"Gee. Thanks." You said sarcastically. You glanced at your house and saw the curtain twitch. "I should get in. Thanks for picking me up."

"It's fine." Billy muttered as he ran his hands over the steering wheel. You smiled and leant over, one hand resting on his shoulder and the other on his leg near his knee so you could kiss his cheek. He stared at you as you got out of the car and didn't say anything.

"I'll see you soon Billy!" You said quickly and shut his door. You waved at him and he gave you a quick wave back, staying parked until you were inside.

"Idiot. Passing up on a chance to kiss (Y/N)." Billy muttered toghimelf as he sped home.