Forget you

The wheels of the Camaro squealed as Billy pulled up outside the house. It had music coming out of it, the sound thumping into the night. He could hear the sound of people outside. There was a sweet smell of cheap beer in the air. He hurried up the driveway and found his friends gathered around a keg. Someone handed him a beer.

There was a whistle as a group headed out of the house and headed towards the side of the house where a group had gathered. Billy smiled when he saw you among the group and chugged the rest of his beer. He threw the beer down and walked your way, catching your eye, which went ignored as you rounded the corner. Billy hurried to catch up with you. You weren't ever impressed by him popping up to bother you. It never seemed to put him off though. He straightened his jacket, fixed his shirt and smiled as he glanced at his friends, who had followed after him in a curious gaggle, before swaggering over your way.

"Looking good tonight (Y/N)." Billy said with a smug smile as he approached you and your friends. You glanced at them, rolling your eyes and slowly looking at him.

"I always look good." You said back.

"Don't we both?" His confidence didn't seem to be knocked by your response. "I know it's hard to believe, but I haven't always been this cute and cuddly."

"Have you ever been cute and cuddly?" You asked and left with your friends. Billy, still not put out, followed after you.

"You don't think I'm cute and cuddly?" He asked, smiling when you paused and glanced at him.

"No. You're more sticky and cheap." You said. This made his smile falter but only long enough for him to come up with a comeback.

"Sometimes getting sticky can be fun." He said. You stared at him and his smile slipped. It wasn't a good comeback.

"Is there a reason that you're sniffing around me, Hargrove?" You asked.

"Just making sure you don't forget me." He said with another grin.

"You're hard to forget. Believe me. I've tried." You walked away before he could say anything else and left him furiously embarrassed in front of his friends.