EIGHT

INDIA

I answered my phone and it was Chris.

"What you want boy?" I said.

"You" he said but said it in a nasty way.

"I'm busy" I said laughing.

"I don't give a fuck I'll be there in a minute" he said.

"Chr-" I was starting to say but I heard the three beeps.

I know this nigga did not hang up on me. I got ready and got Paris ready. A couple minutes later Chris pulled up. He hopped out and might I say he was looking mighty fine. I just wanted to take him upstairs. He came up to me and kissed my cheek then took Paris out my arms.

"Hi Paris I'm Chris and I'm your moms boo and you gone be my daughter and you might have a little sib-" he said but I cut him off.

"Chris! Don't talk to my baby like that" I said.

"Just know I tear her ass up and you gone have some siblings running around" he said making me punch his chest.

I laughed and mugged Chris but all Paris did was laugh and play with Chris nose piercing. He laughed and pulled me on his lap. Paris was sucking on his cheek while I was talking to Chris.

"Y'all wanna go somewhere?" he asked me.

"Where exactly?" I asked him.

"My crib" he said.

"Yea come on" I said.

We hopped in my range because I was scared to put Paris in his Lamborghini because if you know Chris he has a habit of driving over the speed limit. We finally arrived and I saw another car that I know that's not Chris.

"Someone here?" I asked confused.

He looked up to where I was pointing and smiled and looked back at me.

"What?" I asked.

"You'll see" he said smiling.

I got out the car and Chris got out and got Paris. While we were walking the mystery car door opened and a leg stepped out. I was still confused but whoever it was outfit was on point. Let me tell you when I seen who stepped out the car I almost died and made god forgive me for my sins because what I was thinking in my head made me melt and shiver in delight. It was my celebrity crush AUGUST ALSINA. When he looked at me he smiled and my eyes got wide cause that smile was to die for in person. My thoughts were interrupted by Chris

"India that's enough staring remember your mines and August keep your hands and thoughts to yourself" Chris said pulling me towards him.

"How you know that I liked him?" I asked.

"I peeped your screen saver and them old concert tickets in your wallet" he said.

"I'm just a big fan that's all" I said trying to shrug it off.

"What about me?" Chris said mugging me.

"I'm your biggest fan baby" I said laughing.

"We'll August me and my lady are taking you with us to eat" Chris said.

"Coo with me" he said shrugging.

"Paris baby you want mama" I said putting my arms out.

I went to reach for her and she leaned on Chris shoulder surprisingly she reached out for August. August looked at me for permission and I nodded. When Paris got him she instantly laid on his shoulder and played with his chains. I smiled and August winked at me. I can tell he's gonna be a flirt. We all hopped in the Range and went to eat at "Mamas Kitchen". When we sat down I tried to take Paris away from August but she cried and Chris tried she cried again. I could tell she liked August a lot. August laughed and I mugged him.

"You don't want ya moms Paris" he said.

We looked at her and she just yelled in gibberish.

Chris phone rung then he asked to go to the bathroom. August was just smiling and looking at me but then flinched. I saw him pull Paris hands off his goatee I laughed and then Paris laughed which made me laugh harder. August mugged me and I shut up.

"I don't know why your laughing Autumn" he said smirking.

I stopped laughing and then squinted my eyes at him and then it came back to me.

"OMG Anthony?" I said in shocked voice.

"Hi baby girl" he said laughing.

"You look so different I can't believe seeing you all over and never remembering where I knew you from" I said.

"Same here but I never can forget a gorgeous face and also that fat ass" he said making me laugh nervously.

"It's been years since I last seen you" I said.

"Actually it's been two years" he said.

"How I don't remember?" I said.

"You don't remember the concert you went to after you and your boyfriend had a heated argument and he hit you?" he said making me a little confused.

"Yea I do but I don't remember much" I said honestly.

"You were pretty fucked up" he said laughing.

"So?" I said confused.

"Did it ever occur to you that Paris might be someone else's?" he said with this look.

"How? We nev-" I said and then I remembered.

"Yea so Paris might actually be mines and you can be mines again just like you were in high school before you got with that Andre nigga" he said not even caring about Chris.

He took my hand and I was still shocked that I was kinda being a hoe. Andre would kill me if he found out I knew I was screwed.