NINETEEN

India POV

I woke up and instantly smiled and stared at August who was snoring on my chest with his head deep in the crook of my neck. I tried to move him off my but he was heavy as fuck. You think since he so skinny he be light as fuck but it's the whole opposite. I finally got him off me and threw on my robe I didn't really care I was naked under it. It was a long silky robe and I just walked downstairs. I went to the kitchen and I started to get the cooking. I was making bacon, eggs, sausage, french toast, and fruit smoothies. I waste ting to get the cups off the shelf in the cabinet but I couldn't reach till I felt something press into my back. I smiled and looked up to see August looking down at me with a smirk. He got two cups out the cabinet and bottle for Paris. He pressed his manhood into me more then backed away. I turned around to finish cooking but earned a hard stinging slap to my ass.

India- ouch!

August- no panties...you nasty girl

I looked at him to see him wearing a long silky robe like mines but it stop at his ankles mines didn't since I'm short. All he was wearing was boxers and socks underneath with his tattoos on full display.

August- you staring real hard at a nigga.

India- yea whateva go get my baby and come eat

August- baybeh?

India- yes

August- thanks for giving me anotha chance

India- it's you who gave me another chance. Now go get my baby

He grabbed my face and smashed his lips on mine gripping my ass in his man hands. we got carried away when he placed me on the counter and attacked my neck that I had to push him away to go get Paris. He soon came back down with her in his arms. She had her head in the crook of his neck and rubbing her eyes. We all were eating when my phone rung.

India- hello

Michael- it's Mike but where are you because your 5 minutes late for your check up

India- Shit! I'm on my way

I hung up and rushed upstairs to get dressed that's until August was blocking my path.

August- where you going?

India- my check up and I'm officially two months today (smiles) I know it's not the right time but I'm happy to be a mother of almost two.

August- you mean twelve

India- I'm not having 10 kids of yours August

August- why not?

India- that's a lot of mouths to feed and heads to watch.

August- how bout 7?

India- I have to go

I walked away with both of us laughing because he crazy if he think I'm gonna pop out 10 of his big ass head babies. I got dressed and walked downstairs to get Paris and get her dress since she started crying to go with me. We both gave August a kiss who was just watching the game with a hand in his pants and one playing with his hair. We left and arrived 30 minutes later. We walked in to only get rushed to the back by Mike. He laid me on the table and put the gel on my bare stomach. Paris was sitting on a chair playing with Mike's phone.

Paris- ma ma!

I looked over this see her smiling showing me a picture on his phone she was pointing to the phone and her.

India- yea baby that's you and your God sister and God dad.

(NOTE: Mike is Dr.Ealy)

Mike- that was the best day for all of us but back to thus ultrasound

He put the thing on my stomach and moved it around but a slight confused frown was on his face.

Mike- I can't seem to find a heartbeat

India- what?

Mike- I can't seem to find a heartbeat but I can see the uterus. India I'm going to ask you if you can hold your breath for 10 seconds

I did and I heard a small heartbeat

Mike- there we go baby was hiding my apologies

India- thank you Jesus... its fine (smiling)

Mike- I'm pretty sure August is going to be happy to be a father again

India- it's not... it's not his Mike it's an ex of mine that I recently broke up with

Mike- oh...well look on the bright side India your going to be a mother again to healthy baby. But I actually have a question. I looked back on your records and did a monthly background check you were diagnosed with depression?

India- yea I had lost a child I didn't know I was carrying

Mike- oh ok well that's really all today but don't stress and remover the things you can and can't do and you can start lifting things heavier than 20 pounds now and that's it.

He smiled and picked up Paris and gave her kisses all over her face.

Mike- bye princess I'll see you soon

Paris- bye bye

Mike- bye princess

We walked out and was on our way home. When we pulled up I seen a nice car in our drive way. I got out and grabbed Paris out the back I walked to our front door and opened it only to hear laughter. I put Paris down and she walked off somewhere. I walked in to where I heard laughter to see a guy that looked familiar on our couch eating a bag of chips. He looked up and smiled and stared me up and down. I looked over to the other side of the room to see August walking in. He looked at the dude and smack the back of his head.

August- watch yo eyes nigga she mines

August said rolling his eyes and mugging. He came up to me and hugged me smashing his lips to mine squeezing my butt which made me moan in the kiss and wrap my arms around his neck.

???- excuse yall horny asses but I'm sitting right here with child

I look to see Paris in his lap staring at us.

August- babe this my monkey looking retarded ass brother Travis. Travis this my baybeh India and that little one you holding is our little one Paris.

Travis- so this the fine ass big booty girl you was talking bout all the damn time?

August- yes

Travis had came up to me grabbed my hand and kissed it and gave me a engulfing hug that lasted a little before August pushed him off and wrapped his arms around my waist. I kissed August cheek and Travis phone rung then he hung up.

Travis- well Augustas I have to go I have daddy duties.

He gave Paris a kiss on the cheek and was walking towards the door

Travis- bye wifey I'll see you tomorrow

I laughed and August flicked him off. Me and August sat on the couch and Travis walked right back in grabbing Paris diaper bag and grabbing a smiling Paris and walked right back out. August got a text

Travis: I know yall horny kids gonna fuck like rabbits and I don't want my pure innocent niece there I'll return her at 10:00pm we need to bond and she needs to meet her favorite uncle - 2:00pm

I laughed and got up to go shower. August tried to get in and I had to kick him out. I got out and threw my Vicky secret panties on and silky robe. I walked downstairs to see August...