~1~

- In The Beginning -

Hey! Ok so I'm Athena Stark, only the most famous kid in all of America. Maybe even the world. There is a lot of information that is a must know about me. For 1, I have powers. What are they? Your guess is as good as mine. I say that because they keep changing. Wanda says it's because "they haven't been chosen yet". Whatever that means. 2, my mom isn't here anymore. I don't really remember her but dad really loves her. Well did anyway. They got divorced when I was 2 so I don't remember much of them together. She passed when I was 4, so I didn't have the most time to connect with her. Finally 3, My family is all kinds of fucked.

Now that we have a little bit of information. Here we go, my life story. Starting from the earliest that I can remember and is necessary. When I was 5.

"Natasha can you go grab Athena real quick please." Dad announced without even raising his head from his tablet.

"Yes, what ever for? She isn't usually allowed in your workspace." Nat responded.

"Well she's my daughter, she will soon get lots of attention from the media. Which will eventually lead to people coming after her. She will need a suit."

"Is a suit really necessary? It's not like she will understand how to use it."

"Natasha, she's my daughter. My blood. She'll learn easy enough."

Natasha gave one last nod to Tony before heading to my room. I was sitting on my floor playing with toys and eating banana flavored Gerber Puffs. I peered my head over to see the familiar face of my godmother Natasha. I have a big smile towards her which she gave back milliseconds later.

"Come on. Your dad wants you." She urged tilting her head out the door.

I gave another smile and walked with her, holding hands. Once we got to the door which held my father's workspace behind it I got nervous. Nat took note of it and said.

"No need to worry, he's your father after all."

I felt eased by her words and proceeded to walk in. I didn't see my father a whole lot. He was always working, never really had time for me except from 4-bedtime. That was our time for doing whatever it is we wished together. (I miss that now that I'm looking back at it)

My eyes immediately brightened as I saw my dad peer up and gave me a grin. I pulled my hand out of Natasha's grasp and ran to my dad. Jumping in his arms and giving him a big hug.

"Careful Princess." Dad said hugging me back and spinning me around a bit.

"Wow!" I said looking around at the rows and rows of suits.

"Do you like them?" My father asked equally as excited by my expression.

"Yes! Can I have one?!"

"Well I guess I do have one that's just a bit to small you could try."

My eyes widened as he set me down. Pulling out a completely opaque box. It was a smooth white and was roughly a little under half of my father's height. I grabbed onto Nat's hand and squeezed it with pure joy and excitement. Father came over to me handing me a small remote.

"Push the big blue button." Dad said squaring down and pointing it out to me.

"Ok ok ok." I said pushing it eagerly.

To my surprise it was an iron man suit that looked identical to my size. It was pink with gold accents and a small tiara on the head of it. ( Don't judge. I was 5. ) I ran up to it to give it a better look and it was nothing but perfection. I couldn't have expected anything less from my fantastic father. There was an envelope tapped to the torso. It read "To my amazing Athena."