~3~

As I walked out the doors I was met with Happy's car. A clean black Audi A8L, with completely tinted out and bullet proof windows. I didn't know what emotions Happy was being faced with at this current time. Nervous, because I'm leaving early? Annoyed, because he had to leave work to pick me up? I took slow, long strides to get to the passenger seat, I wasn't sure I wanted to know.

"Hey kid, not so great first day?" He asked with a sympathetic smile growing on his face.

He was understanding? That is definitely not the expression I would've pinned him for having. But he was, maybe dad told him the purpose of me leaving? That sounds like him. So I assumed that's just what happened.

"No, it was great for the most part."

"Do tell." And with those words, he put the car in gear and we were off.

"Well I made friends. 3 actually."

"Do these friends have names?"

"Yes, Michelle Jones-Watson. Like the same girl from elementary school. And these 2 boys named Ned Leeds and Peter Parker."

"Well I'm glad you made some friends."

"Me too."

Just as quickly as the conversation started, it was over. Happy had pulled up along the driveway and turned so he was parallel to the door. I took a gulp, thanked Happy, and walked inside. The second the door opened I saw Steve's shield come flying towards me.

"Fuck Cap! What the hell was that for?!"

"Language."

"Seriously dude. Why'd u throw that at me!? And why is it in here? Dad says no weapons in the family room."

"Aren't you supposed to be at school?"

"Dad let me go home early."

"On your first day? What's the reason?"

"Powers acted up." I said this in a mumble.

"That's sounds more like it. Maybe it's time to do training with Wanda?"

"I know. I texted her."

"Saying?"

"I don't remember the words exactly but, something along the lines of...'Hey Aunt Wanda! My powers have been going loopy and started interfering with my school. I think I'm ready for training.' Or something like that."

"Sounds good princess."

"I'm not a princess."

"You're our princess."

I smirked at him as I walked up the stairs to my room. Where I was greeted by Friday. I wasn't entirely in the mood for doing schoolwork, or watching tv, or reorganizing and adjusting my room like usual. Instead I wanted to tinker.

"Friday open trap door. Code: 420Alpha69"

"Right away Miss. Stark."

Right then my rug moved out of the way and a staircase was made clear which indicated that it was ready for me to enter in. As I walked down the steps the ones that were behind me evaporated. I made my way through a machine which looked similar to a metal detector. Used at amusement parks or airports. Gloves where then placed on my hands along with protective goggles.

Once I was done getting situated I sat in my spiny chair and flew over to my desk. I started working right away.

"Friday pull up experiment B37 please."

"Yes ma'am."

A blueprint began lifting from the table along with a prototype I've been  working on. A watch that could alert me whenever I was about to have an episode involving my powers. It was almost complete but I wanted to add to it. Maybe a way for it to tell me what the power would be? I don't have everything completely planned out which is why I had to get my ideas down on paper now. So that I wouldn't lose my train of thought eventually.