~4~

After my shower I picked out my clothes. Then brushed my teeth and because I was early to bed I decided to do a face mask.

"Friday set alarm for 5:00 am please."

"5:00 am alarm is set."

I figured if I got up early that would give me enough time to work on my watch, maybe in time for school.

-The Next Morning-

"Good morning miss. Stark. Today is sunny with a high of 56 and a low of 50. Make today great!" Friday announced drawing back the curtains. She was in a chipper mood this morning.

"Morning Friday." I said in a low grown with my face cemented into my pillow. The sun was barely up, which I guess is good. I can watch the sunrise as I get ready for school!

I started with my hair. I put it up in a white clip similar to a ponytail. This was the outfit 👇

Once I was dressed I went downstairs and grabbed some coffee

"What are you doing up so early?" A voice said.

I turned around to see Clint sitting at the table reading the paper.

"No weapons at the table."

"Yeah yeah. You didn't answer my question."

"I'll have you know I wanted to take my time getting ready this morning."

"Could've fooled me. Sweatshirt and jeans? Really? You are aware your dad's like, super rich right?"

"I know. I wouldn't want the other students to feel inferior."

"There's my princess."

I gave him a smirk before taking my cup and a granola bar back up to my room. I took my phone from its charger and saw 3 text messages. All from unknown numbers.

One read 'Meet up at the park at 7:10?'

The next 'sure! I'll be there'

The final one asked 'who's the 4th number?"

This must've been Mj, Ned, and Peter. But how did they get my number?

I responded 'It's Athena. How did you guys get my number?'

I then took my food, drink, and phone and headed to my lab. I wanted to finish this watch. I was almost done with it for the most part. Just a few more tweaks.

"Friday text Happy saying to pick me up at 6:45 please. And set a reminder for 6:35 titled 10 minute warning."

"Message to Happy sent and reminder is set."

I then pressed play on my playlist and started working. Tinkering, twisting, tuning, and then. Completing. Once it was finished it was 6:27 am. Damn I worked fast. I put on the watch and headed downstairs.