Chapter 1

A/n: this takes place during the last of us 2

Warnings: gore, swearing
_______________________________

Y/n's pov

I've spent almost my whole life on my own since i lost my father, my mom said he was dead but i didn't believe her because my father was a fighter and she abandoned me when I was 10.

I'm 17 now, and looking for shelter for rest but haven't found any yet.

I need to find shelter so I can get this bullet wound out of my leg, I may or may not have ran into some fireflies while trying to find shelter. I then see a mansion not so far from me and I start making my way there untill I hear some people running to the gate, my heart starts racing as i see my father running with uncle Joel and a blonde women?

I make my way inside the masion through a window and stayed quiet. I went into the living room and saw 5 sleeping bags, someone then grabs me from behind and holds a knife to my throat. I freeze not knowing what to do
"Who are you?! And what do you want!?" The man yells as he starts putting pressure on my neck with the knife "I'm Tommy Miller's kid! I saw him running up to the gate with my uncle joel and a blonde girl!" I say in a panick.

"Wait, you know Joel Miller?" He asks as I nod "I just said that you fucking pri-" before i could finish i was hit with a gun.

I wake up still dizzy but then I realize what happened, I'm in a basement tied to a chair. "What the hell!? Let go of me!" I yell but then I stop as my eyes land on my father and uncle. "I-I-" I get cut off by someone hitting me in the stomach "fuck!" I cough up blood as one of them starts telling Joel and Tommy to start talking or will get much worse.

'It's only one of them if i can get myself untied i can kill him and help them out.' I thought as I grab my pocket knife and start cutting the rope. Just then I get hit again but this time with more force "shit! Leave me alo-" I get cut off again by being stabbed in the thigh, I scream out in pain. "What do you want from me!?" I hear tommy yell, I look up and make eye contact with Joel and he gives me a slight nod knowing what my plan was.

I quickly stand up and tackle the guy, while having my hands around his throat and squeezing as hard as i can. "Don't you ever fuck with them again you hear me bitch!?" The man quickly nods in fear of his life, I cut his throat as i hear people coming downstairs so I grab my gun and aim it at the door only to get a bottle thrown at my head and I fall, I see the blonde girl on top of me hitting me repeatedly, she then gets pulled off and shot at by a girl with green eyes and red-ish hair.

She helps tommy and joel, tommy quickly rushes over to me "oh sweetheart, are you alright?!" I look at him with sad tired eyes "papa, I'm tired" I said with a raspy voice "i know babygirl but you can't sleep yet we have to get you to a doctor" he said as he picked me up bridal style and ran to his horse with his stuff and mine. "Tommy go, we will meet you there!" Joel said worried about his niece.

|4 hours later|

I wake up in somewhere I'm unfamiliar with, I look around trying not to panick. I try to stand up but someone pushes me softly back onto the bed, I look over and see my uncle Joel "Easy, easy kiddo, you got a real beat down at the mansion but you did do greatwith that smart brain of yours" he says with a chuckle. Someone walks in and it's my father, I look at him and remember the last thing he said to me.

|Flashback|

"Run! Run sweetie! Go back to mommy!" He says while hugging me tightly "no! Papa i can't leave you!!" I said as I starts crying and it breaks his heart because of his heart expressionon his face "sweetie i will be right behind you! I promise" he says as I start running.