Chapter 3

A/n: This will be a sad part of the story, maybe not that sad but it will have sad parts and go check out my oneshot book

Warnings: angst, selfharm, sexual assault
___________________________

As I'm walking to the shooting range, some guy walked up to me "where are you going with an ass like that?" The boy said while slurring. "Back off, I have a girlfriend" I said as he  cornered me.

"Well, where is she?" He said while coming closer and soon my back hit a wall. "She's- uh- she's at the s-stables" I say in fear of what is about to happen. "Awe, are you scared? Poor thing let me take care of you." He said as he turned me to face the wall and pulled my pants down.

"Please...please dont.." I say as I start crying. " awe, baby doll don't cry" soon I felt something enter me and I was about to scream when he covered my mouth. "We wouldn't want people to hear you, would we?" He said as i slowly shake my head.

|30 mins later|

I was left behind a house shaking.
Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! I need to go home! I thought as I quickly went to me house but I saw my door to my house was opened so I took out my knife, I stepped in the house and closed the door quietly. I felt a hand on my waist and quickly shoved them to a wall, holding a knife to there throat but I look up and see Ellie. "Oh fuck...y-you scared me.." I said while I shakily put the knife back in my pocket.

"Y/n, you weren’t at the shooting range so where were you?" She asked worriedly. "I was uh- I- um-..." I didn't want to tell her that I got raped....again...

"Hey it's ok, did someone hurt you? Did they touch you? Was it Daniel?" She asked and I just didn't know what to say. "I'll talk to you later ok? I will be here tonight ok but right now I have some shit to do" she said and I nodded.

She hugged me and kissed me on the forhead and left.

I go to my room and pull out my knife. It wouldn't hurt right? I thought as I started cutting all over my arms and soon stopped, I heard my door open and my heart dropped as I heard footsteps coming towards my room, I started panicking. "Sweetie, are you in he-" I look up and see Joel.

"Joel..look I-I can explain just don’t tell my dad please..." I gave him a hurt look before falling to my knees but before I hit the ground he caught me and brought me to the kitchen.

"I won't tell him but you will tell him by the end of the day understood?" I nod. "Now tell me, what happened and why did you do this?" He asked as he cleaned my arm making me hiss in pain.

I then explained the whole situation and he hugged me tightly "can you go get ellie please? Because i need to talk to her.." I said while shaking horribly, he nods and leaves.

|15 minutes later|

Ellie’s pov

I rushed over to her house in a hurry, hoping she was ok. I barge in her house and go to the kitchen to see her sitting on the counter looking down. I tried to touch her but she flinched away so I take it slow.

"Hey babygirl, what happened?" I soon as I asked she told me everything and I felt rage but I held her tightly in my arms as she cried harder.

"Don't worry, I'll protect you forever." I said softly, i know she hates promises but i made it sound like one because it is a promise. Soon she fell asleep in my arms, I picked her up and set her in her bed while I was doing that I noticed she had cuts are her arm. They were fresh which means she did it today and that made me upset but I wanted to find this kid and hurt him badly.

|The next day|

Y/n's pov

I wake up with fresh bandages on my arms and wonder who did it. I walk to the kitchen and see my dad tommy, Joel and Ellie, they all noticed me and looked at me. "What?" I say feeling awkward under there gazes, but they just looked away. "First off the guy from yesterday is gone due to some complications." My dad said. "So I'm guessing one of them told you? Y'know about what happened?"

"Both of them came to me about the situation." He said. "Ok" I said with no emotion.

"No one else needs to know because this is my business and mine only, we clear?" I said and they nod. I then go to the couch and start watching TV and drawing. "Whatcha drawing?" It was ellie, she came and sat down next to me. "Nothing special, Just a horse in a medow." I say with a slight smile.

"Think you could show me how to draw like that?" I looked at her confused. "But you already know how to draw." She looked at me surprised. "How do you know?" I chuckled. "Well for starters you leave them around your room and they are really good, shit better than mine." I say with a smile.

She chuckled "yeah I guess your right".

"See I told you!" I giggled. "Ok let's have a movie night" she said and I nodded in agreement.

Soon after the movie we all fell asleep including tommy and joel on the other couch. We all were passed out and sleeping like a baby.