Chapter 6

A/n: hey guys! Srry for the very late update, I've been busy wuth school and other priorities!! Hope you enjoy!

Warnings: Fluff
_________________________

The next morning I woke up with this horrible hangover. "Fuck...how much did I drink..?" I look beside me and see Ellie. 'Wait- oh shit- did me and her- no we didn't, right' I thought to myself as I see both of us are naked.

"Holy shit...." I say as I get up and get dressed to go make some coffee. 'Ok just play it cool...' I thought nervously as I look back into the bedroom.

"I-I need to get ready for patrol, she can sleep in.." I say to myself with a blush thinking of what happened.

/on patrol/

Me and Jesse got paired up for patrol, which is weird because I'm usually with Dina. "So how do you like it so far? Jackson.." He asked while looking at me. "It's amazing..it has a beautiful sunset." I smile at the memory of the sunset everynight.

"Well I'm glad you like it here." He said smiling, I smiled back. "We should stop here and look for supplies." I said while stopping my horse and tie her up.

"Yeah, just be careful of infected." He said while doing the same with his horse. "Of course I will be careful...I'm always careful.." I said with smirk. "Yeah sure you are." He said with sarcasm.

I giggled and entered the building. "Look for any medical supplies.." He said while stying behind me. "Yeah I got it boss." I said with a slight chuckle.

Ellie's pov

I wake up in an empty bed, but with a huge hangover. 'What happened last night? Who's bed am I in?' I asked myself as I got up, I realized I'm naked and look around only to see my clothes on the floor along with a picture of Y/n on the wall. "Oh shit..." I said while getting dressed.

I walk out to the kitchen and get some coffee. "What did me and her do?" I asked myself as I started walking outside to go on patrol. 'Hopefully she's ok..' I thought as I was worried for the girl.

"Hey Ellie! Jesse and Y/n went on our usual patrol route soooo we will be doing their route!" Dina yelled to me from the stables. 'I hope I can talk to Y/n after she get’s back.' I thought as I walked into the stables. After we got out of Jackson I heard gunshots towards Jesse and Y/n's route so we decided to check it out.

"Hello?!" Dina yelled, we heard a groan come from a room, so we checked it out. "Jesse! Y/n?!" I yelled quietly. Y/n wasn't awake so I make sure she's still breathing and she is, but she has a bullet wound to the shoulder and a stab wound to the leg and arm. "Fuck...who did it?" Dina asked worried.

"I didn't get a clear view on them, but they mainly beat her for who knows what reason." Jesse said while standing up with the help of Dina, I picked Y/n up and carried her to my horse.

"I have to get Y/n to Jackson now! She's bleeding out." I get on my horse wuth her in the front and rush to Jackson. "Open the gates!! It's Ellie and Y/n!" They saw her condition and immediately opened the gates.

"Come on." Maria said helping me bring Y/n to the medical unit. "We fpund her like this on the patrol route." I said worriedly. "We don't know who did it yet.." I looked at y/n's condition. 'I should've been with her..' I thought and sat down waiting for her to wake up.
________________________________

A/n: sorry for the short chapter, I've been very busy for the past few weeks. Hope ya'll enjoy!