Lip Teasing | Squirting (14)

Pairing: Jennifer Jareau x Female!Reader

Warning: Lip teasing, Squirting, Praise kink, Agoraphilia, fingering, biting

Length: Short

Word Count: 292

Ⰶ║ ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ║Ⰶ

Being deprived of sex was hard, especially for you and JJ. You had to be touching each other at some point, whether is was her sitting next to you in the jet with her hand on your thigh, or if she was standing next to you with her hand on the small of your back.

Well, at the moment, she had you in a small bathroom stall trying to get some sort of fun out of not being physical from the past two weeks.

She thought it would be a good idea to fuck you on the jet on your way to Alaska for a case while everyone was sleeping. She challenged you not to moan at all, whether it was you lightly bitten down in her neck as she fingered you, or if she had her hand over your mouth completely.

"Don't make a sound, got it?"

How could you not? She was lucky you weren't already screaming her name.

"You like it when I tease your lips like this, don't you?"

You knew that if anything were to come out of your mouth while she finger fucked you, you would most definitely get caught. And that would be very bad.

You were so wrapped up in yourself that you left a mark on her shoulder that was fortunate enough for her to hide. Your moans however, not so fortunate.

"It isn't so easy is it? Don't worry, I know you can do it. Stay quiet and I'll treat you with a reward. How does that sound?"

Before you knew it, you let out a low whimper before you bucked you hips on last time while cumming on her fingers, hard.

"Now would you look at that, you passed the test."

Ⰶ║ ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ║Ⰶ