Gift Exchange (1)

Pairing: Emily Prentiss x Female!reader

Warning: Fluff, light crying but happy tears

Length: Short

Word Count: 373

Ⰶ║ ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ║Ⰶ

"Come on Emily, I already have my stuff ready!" You shouted at to Emily as Sergio planted himself in your lap. You stroked his fur softly while waiting on Emily.

Christmas music played softly in the background, while you cuddled up in a with a warm blanket with Sergio on the couch.

Finally, Emily came back into the living room with you. You handed her a hot cup of hot chocolate. She muttered a thank you while taking a sip.

"Do you want to go first?" You asked Emily. "Uh uh. You can go first, this was your idea after all." You smiled and planted a kiss on her lips as you got up to go towards your Christmas tree.

You grabbed a little bag from under the Christmas tree. "Here is you gift ma'am." You said while giving it to her. She smiled as she got up and got a wrapped box.

You both faced toward each other while holding each other's gift. "Open yours first." You said while taking sip of your hot chocolate.

Emily removed the extra mesh wrapping paper out of the bag to be greeted with a box. She looked up at you confused and all you did was give her a large silly smile.

She removed the wrapping paper and opened the box. Emily's eyes widened as she was welcomed with a comfortable diamond ring and necklace. She let out of breath.

You could see the tears swell up in her eyes. "Emily, you mean so much to me and I would hate for someone else to take you away from me. So, will you marry me?" You asked while taking the ring out the box and placing it on her hand.

"Yes. Yes, I would love that." She planted a kiss one your lips. You pulled away with a smile. "This is funny and now I feel silly." Emily said while wiping her tears. "What do you mean?" You questioned.

"Open your box." She laughed. You raised and eyebrow at her then looked down to unwrap and open your box to see the exact same diamond ring. You gasp and let out a chuckle as you out the ring on.

"I guess great minds think alike."

Ⰶ║ ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ ⵈ║Ⰶ

If you enjoyed this give it a vote!