Intro

(This is just to sort of give you an idea of what's going on because it starts at a weird point. I also am changing a story I had on here before so her friend is still a model, as well as in the Cameron Dallas one)

Characters:

Since you don't really ever see (read) different races in fan fiction I decided to make the main character mixed. She looks pretty much like the girl above *on the left side*(Tinashe) I gave you an idea on what she looks like that way you can also picture your own character I guess I don't know.

Naya: main character, also a pretty big star, great friends with One Direction, Sweet, Pretty, amazing singer, and funny. She was and still is a model for a pretty expensive brand. She and her best friend are the head executives also (they approve things and attend meetings or change designs and things like that). Naya loves performing but she also loves working in fashion and modeling so she does both. ( Age 22)

Savannah: Naya's best friend. She is the other hear executive of the company. She is also tall but not a giant. (Age 22)

Arden: Naya's other great friend. And yes Arden as in Arden Cho from Teen Wolf <3 (Kira). She is basically the same character she is on TW. Smart, funny, and kind. She is also a model there.  (Age 21)

Dylan: He is Naya's best guy friend. Cast as Dylan O'Brien Ofc. Due to this Teen Wolf sadly does not exist in this world ); (Age 23)

Setting: This takes place a little bit before Zayn leaves One Direction. Naya is on her "Galaxies World Tour" and it's almost over. The One Direction guys are still the best of friends. OTRA is currently on a small break. Zayn is having some issues ( drugs, smoking, drinking, stress, etc). Zayn and Perrie are sort of unstable but she Also just can't let him go. Are the pictures of Zayn with this girl what they seem to be or are they completely innocent. Zayn talks to Naya a lot because they are close and he vents about his problems to her sometimes.

And about the music. I'm sort of stealing music from other people and making them "Naya's" songs. Because I'm lazy and what not and at least you can envision her music style. Also my friend wanted to pick a lot of them so some of them are not my decisions but oh well. (:

Byeeeeeee (: