Chapter 3

N A Y A

Zayn and I drove back to my place as we were in the foyer I looked over at Zayn.

"Are you taking a picture of me?"

"Nope."

"Yes you are!" I reached trying to snatch his phone.

"Uh. Got one, that came out pretty nice don't you think." He said whilst showing me his phone screen.

"I hate you."

"No ya dont." He said, crushing me in a hug.

"I could never hate you Zayn." I laughed.

He rested his forehead against mine. "You're the best person I've ever met. No one would do half the things you've ever done for me. And I don't thank you enough."

"You're welcome Zayn. You always are." I whispered. I then kissed him on the cheek and draggd him along into the movie theater.

"Um I'm gonna go get some snacks and why don't you just pick a movie over there or just go on that "very legal" website I use to watch movies."

"Okay, oh and by snacks do you mean the entire pantry?" Zayn replied.

"Yep. " I said as I disappeared

When I came back I put down the snacks on the table and sat back down next to Zayn. A few seconds after it sat down Zane pulled me into his lap Hugging me close. The screen had just lit up.

"What movie did you pick?" I asked.

"Titanic." He laughed. "I know just how much you love seeing that guy hit the propeller and spiral down to his death when he falls off the back of the ship."

I just laughed in response. That probably was my favorite part of the entire movie to be honest. That and when the rich guy flips the table in the beginning but you know.

A few minutes into the movie Zany's phone started to ring."Ugh it's Perrie, I'll be right back. "

About five minutes later he finally comes back in and looking slightly annoyed but it didn't show too much.

"I really gotta go-" Zayn started to speak before I interrupted him.

"Wait bu-"

"Can't really explain I just gotta bye." He disappeared in a flash.

Him and Perrie are probably fighting. Again. Why am I not surprised. Well I guess I'm just going to have to eat all the snacks, by myself, what a shame.

I finished the movie around 1:30 AM when I got a text from him saying. 'Sorry I had to go I'll make it up to you soon love (:'

And just a minute later he's on Twitter. It was a picture of him and Perrie and it said 'just only the best person I've ever met.' Did I mention there was a heart emoji? It didn't seem like that when he rushed out of here . Or when he said the EXACT same thing to me earlier. Ha, 'best person I've met' my ass.

______________

I drove straight to work well I really don't even think of it as work because my job is really fun, well both of them are. It's not even a job either it's just doing what I love. I had a photo shoot I had to get to it was nothing major was pretty basic just a couple of the pictures that were going into this weeks issue.

When I walked in I went straight up to my floor first where I knew Miranda would be waiting for me. She's the boss. The one who runs all of, well, this.

She was the first person I saw when the elevator doors open and then I had looked to my left and I saw all the boys, and Perrie?

~So yeah. Sorry this is really short but I'm busy af(: the next chapter will be longer if you actually care to read it. Bye <3