Chapter 7

When she's hits that note I die every time
😩😩😩😩💜ugh. For those of you who don't know the song is "Bated Breath" by Tinashe. This is the acoustic version though. The video should be above or to the side or wherever. Also warning of some graphic scenes ahead so if you are uncomfortable skip the second half of this chapter 👉🏽👌🏽👉🏽👌🏽👉🏽👌🏽👉🏽👌🏽👉🏽👌🏽
~オリビア

__________________
_________________________

N A Y A

My phone ringing is the only sound I hear, aside from the music left playing through the sound system, waking me from my nap that was very much needed. I have had the longest day. I'm in that weird state of mind after waking up when you don't know what time it is, what day of the week it is, who you are, or what universe you're in. I look at my phone and it's Zayn who's calling.

"Hey, what's up?" I say softly

"You sound like you just woke up." He laughed.

"Well, I did. Thank you for waking me from my peaceful sleep." I sigh.

"Sorry, but yeah I'm outside your door." His tone suddenly became serious.

"Wait what?" I say, now very awake.

"I need to talk to you about something really important if you're not too busy sleeping."

"Nope that ended about... 2 minutes ago." I say, looking at the time on my phone. "But yeah I'm coming." I hung up the phone and walked over to get the door.

"Hey." He says as I step to the side letting him in.

"What's wrong with you? I didn't get a cheery lift and spin hug." I say resting my hand on his cheek.

"My bad." He laughed and gave me his signature hug for me. When he set me back down he didn't remove his arms from around my waist.

"So what was it that you wanted to talk about." I looked up at him.

"There's- well it's not that complicated so I'll just say it. I left one direction." He said bluntly.

"Like officially? When did this happen? What are you gonna do now?" I spew out all at once.

"Yes, and yesterday." He replies.

"How did the rest of them take it."

"Um... not so well at first. They're still sorta mad but, I know they won't hate me for ever. I hope not at least."

Oh my god. He actually did it. I knew he was contemplating it but, I didn't think he was actually gonna do it. I guess that's one less thing he has to worry about.

"Well you've still got me. You've always got me." I say.

I saw his eyes flicker down to my lips for a second and then moved down my body. And I just remembered that all I was wearing a loose white flowing tank top, that was hanging pretty low and some short black Nike spandex shorts.  He then wrapped his arms around my waist and backed us up until I felt my back was against the wall, and not even in seconds his lips were on mine. For split second I was stunned, so many thought rushing through my head. But they all faded away because without thinking I started kissing him back.

Any feelings of drowsiness were now wiped from my body. Every inch of me was completely awake and my veins feel electric. His hands moved down my back to grab my ass and I let out a soft moan. Without warning his tongue was now roaming my mouth. There was no battle for dominance because he took charge from the beginning and I didn't mind one bit. His mouth left mine and he began trailing kissing along my jawline, down my neck where he began sucking and nibbling at the skin.