The blonde boy

Y/n POV:

I began to slip back into consciousness, with the feeling of something warm and wet on my forehead. I opened my eyes and saw that I was in a medical hut of sorts sitting on a well made bed with a towel on my head.

There were shelves with bandages, needles, cotton balls and an array of different medications. The hut was very well lit and had beds all along one side of it, with separators in between them. As my eyes wandered around, they landed on a small bedside table to my right.

There was a neatly folded note and a bowl of fresh fruit. I picked up the bowl and the note and started reading while shoving blueberries into my mouth.

Y/n,
This is from the guy you were with in the box, my name's Gally by the way. In case you're confused when you wake up, here's what happened when the box arrived. When the box stopped, you fell unconscious when a crate hit you and I started panicking. A small group of boys were there when the box opened and two of them came in. They found me holding you and said they could help us. One guy showed me around while the other took you here to the medjack hut. You've been unconscious for a little while so I got you some fruit and water for when you wake up, trust me, you're going to be hungry. Anyway, I'll explain everything that happened later when I see you.
Love your bro,
Gally.

I smiled at the letter and Gally, I'm happy that I can remember some of my family and I'm really glad it's Gally. "Looks like someone finally woke up." I turned to the sound of the British voice that startled me. It was a boy that had blonde hair, deep brown eyes and looked to be around fourteen.

Panicking, I threw the last of my fruit at the stranger and backed away from him. I ended up falling off the bed and continued moving away from him until I hit the wall.

I must've looked scared because he just slowly walked towards me and held his hands out in front of him like he was calming an animal. "It's alright, I won't hurt you." He reassured me. "My name's Newt. Can you tell me anything about yourself. Your name, where you came from, anything?"

I thought for a minute and looked into his eyes. "Y/n," I said quietly. "My name's Y/n."

"Such a pretty name for a pretty girl. Is there anything else you can remember, where you're from? Anything?" Newt asked calmly.

"All I know is my name and that Gally's my brother. That's it."

"Okay then."

"Where am I?" I asked. Slowly starting to freak out. "Why am I here? Why can't I remember anything else about me?"

"Don't worry, you're safe." Newt calmed me. "You're in the glade, your new home."

-edited-