S2~ˏˋ 3'ˎ

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•

Anger.... Bargaining

≪•◦ ??? POV ◦•≫

Opening the fridge just two see two backs of beer... Yuta seriously? I sighed and went to his room. Knocking before entering. No sign at all. "Hey are you okay?" No response. "I'm going to enter." And with that I knocked, and slowly turned the door knob. Peaking through his room. His room is dark. He's asleep? It's 2...it's pretty late. I walk up towards his room...it's very messy. Empty beer bottles everywhere. "Yuta? It's 2-", "mhmm what do you want?" I didn't know what to say. Odd.

"You feeling alright? It's 2 and you usually are awake by now-" I said in a low tone but was cut off. "What if I chased him?" He said sitting up. "I don't understand?" I said confused. "What if I chased after him, and tell him what's up?" He said with teary eyes. "Yuta...it's been-", "Would he still be with me?"

From there on...I knew. I knew I lost my friend. My love-

"If only...if only I just stopped what I did and ran after him. Tell him everything. Would he be here?"
My heart shatters knowing how I'm here... hearing him "grief" about Mark. Was I nothing? He possibly doesn't know it's me...why?

"Jaehyun...why? What could've I done to keep him with me?"
I gulped. My eyes became teary...did he call me-

I'm not Jaehyun.

"I don't know..." My heart really shattered...these past few days i would stop by to make sure everything is okay, and he still thinks I'm Jaehyun? But then again. It's always dark is his room and he only stares at his lap. He couldn't possibly know who I am.

"I see...I miss you Mark." Yuta said to himself. My heart couldn't handle it anymore. "I'm going to go...call me if you need anything...by the way it's me-" I got interrupted right when I was about to tell him my name. "Close the door while you leave."
"Oh...okay." 

Closing the door behind my back... slowly leaving him. I walk towards Jaehyuns room. He wasn't there, maybe he's with Johnny or something.

Sitting in his bed. Tearing up...why hasn't he acknowledged me? Why?

Was I not good enough...?

≪•◦ Yuta pov ◦•≫

And here I am... sitting alone.
Missing his comfort...him. Everything, why does it hurt so much? What if...what if I just let him go? What if I been a better man? What if I just stopped him?
What if...he hates me?

Th rain pouring slowly.
He doesn't...he does? It hurts even thinking of him and with thinking how he felt. Even worse.
Staring at the ceiling fan, spinning so fast. Flash backs hit him again...

Him playing video games with Mark...
-
≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

"Yo! you were cheating! How did you win?" Mark said laughing.

"No I wasn't!" I said clinging onto him while laughing.

"I love you Mark~" I said.

"Hey love birds look here!" Doyoung who was recording us.

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫
-

He tears up thinking about it.

I love you Mark...so much

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

-Author:
A

NNOUNCEMENT (A) -NOTES (N)

N: Who is the mysterious person?
And also if you've noticed, Yuta was thinking about the video/moment where Mark last saw on his phone in the last chapter in season 1.

A: Also oh lordy lord I officially made another Yumark Story! It's called "Hello Stranger".
If you're into enemies to lovers...oh that's the book for you !! It's now released! Hopefully you can support me on this road! I genuinely want to thank all of you enough for giving me this opportunity to write and honestly improve my English hahaha. I'm grateful and thankful. Thank you guys! If it wasn't for you, dear reader. I wouldn't be the person I am today.

Now that i got those out of the way I'm officially going to shave my head and keep my hair as a bird's nest🤞🏼#livelaughlove