S2~ˏˋ5 'ˎ

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫
Acceptance...? Error.
≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫
5 months goes by

"Alright! Here is the 25 files you ordered for me to get even though they're clearly not that far from you." Jaehyun said pointing to my desk and to the nearest table near mine which the 25 files were at. "Thank you. I was busy." I said smirking while spinning my pencil. "Mmch busy thinking-" Jaehyun said underneath his breath.

He walks to his desk which isn't really far from mine. I get up from my desk and walked to the big ass windows. Staring into the sky. I honestly can't believe it. Me and Jaehyun are at the tippy top on the tower. Well we both are the CEO it's honestly amazing. His thoughts were interrupted when he feels a tap on his shoulder.

"Sorry to bother you sir. But some of the models have arrived." The main lead of the photo shoot department. Haven't seen him in a while. "So tell me Chul- how many of those models do you think will fit our brand?" I said. "Well I'm not sure sir. We have quite a diversity. I think it would be great! Hard to say. But I have an eye on some..." "Now- I wont be able to meet them just yet. As I'm pretty busy right now-" I said pointing at the stack of the 25 files on my desk. "I'm sure as ur the main lead you can do just as well to pick out our models. Also what's that?"

I look at Chul holding stacks of folders which seems to have photographs and some paper work. "Oh this? It's the document's of the models. I actually came to drop these off so when you get the chance you can look over the models and possibly help? It comes with simple information- picture of the model, birthday, age, past records and such."

I hold onto the folders- "Now exactly when is the end date for hiring models?" I walk up to my desk and look for my calendar. "If I recall in the meeting you said this Thursday." Shit. It's Monday. "Shoot. You're right. Three more days. Get the hiring department to get to working fast." "Yes sir."
Chul leaves the office.

I placed the folders. Counting over 10 folders. How the hell am I going to finish this? 35 work I gotta finish. I can do it. Of course I can.

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

"SO HOW DID IT GO?" Renjun said getting jumpy and excited for the news. "Well good? I just turned in some of my information and thats all." "Oh...bummer." "No yeah I get that. I feel like I'm wasting my time on this. I could be doing so much better in Canada." I said putting my head down. "If that was the case we wouldn't have made it this far. I think we're doing progress better than what happened last time...bleh" And he was right. When isn't he wrong?

"Oh cheer up! Everything will go fine. I promise." You think? I hope that is. "I hope so...cmon let's go to the bus."

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

Author:
Finally I can update in peace and not having to smell nasty ass feet. #ideservebetter