S1- 25~ 𝑹𝒆𝒔𝒑𝒐𝒏𝒅?

(Soft Chapter)

•~Yuta~•

"I'm sorry Yuta..." Mark said pressing his head on my chest that was obviously soaked with water.

I didn't know exactly how to act.

I shake my head and pulled back. Leaving Mark confused.

"Don't be" I said in a serious tone.

"What do you-" Mark said before I cut him off.

"I said... don't be" I close my eyes.

Seconds later, I open my eyes seeing Mark infront of me with his big puppy eyes. I couldn't help but want to pinch his cheeks.

I refused.

"You shouldn't be sorry." I said clearing my throat.

"But I should say sorry! Remember? I left you? Are you hearing yourself?" Mark said in such a confused tone.

"Nope. I should! If it wasn't for that damn assumption, you wouldn't be angry at me. You would've not ran away! If it wasn't for me then you wouldn't have trust issues! But you HAVE them!
All because of me! I didn't dare to continue to look for you, when I could have continued! I gave up!
You blame yourself? You shouldn't be the one to say 'sorry'. That should be me. Even if you don't like it. I should be the one.
I was the one that changed your mind set. I was the one that should have been given a good image instead I put you down!" I said catching my breath.

"But instead...I was a bad person."

The rain came down heavier. It was dark outside. We were under a street light. The only thing that you could hear was water drops hitting puddles and the ground.

"I'm stupid for thinking it was real..."

"You're not stupid-" I said trying to hold his hand but Mark pushes it away.

"If I'm not stupid....why did I hurt you as much as it hurts me?..." Mark said with a tear falling down his cheek.

I stayed quiet. I didn't know what to do. I was like ice. The water was getting heavier than before. We were soaked.

"Even if you don't agree with me now...you may hate me or dislike me." Mark said.

I was shocked by what he said.

"I'm not worth your time! I'm not worth being with you"

"Mark-"

"I'm not! I hurt you! Don't you see that?! You don't see what I feel about you."

I walked up closer to Mark.

"I will come back to you, even if I'm far away from you and I won't let you go Mark."

"Cause Mark I love you!" I said.

Mark stayed quiet. He didn't make a move.

"I love you Mark..." I said.

Without hesitation I grab Mark and pulled him into a kiss. I kissed him slowly and passionately.
To which he kissed back.
I pulled back and hugged him.

"I won't leave you, I love you Mark"

_______________

Author-nim:

Soft-ish Chapter things✨

I would like to interact with some of you guys! I need Kpop friends 😔✋🏻

_______

Question:

Who is your Ult NCT bias wrecker?:

Mine: Hendery

Have a nice and beautiful day!
Bye bye💌