S1- 22~ 𝑻𝒂𝒍𝒌

Jaehyun Pov~

"Johnny hurry the hell up! We are going to be late if you don't hurry!"

"I'm coming!" Johnny said getting out of the car while holding my hand with tons of paparazzi snapping every photo they had the chance to.

While walking into the Yuta's building news articles questions us on the way, having the cameras near me and Johnny's face.

"When will the products be launched?"

I shrug my shoulders and continued to walk. The body guards moving people away kinda scared me.

As we were about to go inside I turn back to see if Johnny is okay. Which thank goodness he was.
We walk into the building, Johnny's and I managers and staff guide us to the conference room with Yuta.
We had a meeting then we would have a Interview.

We sat down with the managers and staff. We were patiently waiting for Yuta to arrive.

No one's Pov~

5 minutes later

"Sorry for being late I had to...check on things." Yuta said walking to his seat.

A staff entered and explained what going to happen at the interview and what they will be discussing.

"I was informed, that in just 10 minutes. You will go to the interview.
Take in mind if they ask any questions that involves you guys personal life, respond responsibly. You can not ruin your image."

Johnny, Jaehyun, and Yuta nod their heads making sure they understood.

"As you guys talk about the collaboration of you guys products, note that you will be watched by many people. The interview will be live. Any mistake or joke will most chances will ruin your image. As you guys are the biggest companies in South Korea. You guys are obviously well known. Be careful on what you guys do. Just be mature." The staff said looking at them.

Yuta stood up.

"Is there any chance of helping us out on the paparazzi outside?" Yuta said.

"I'm sorry, there is too many of them. I mean it is the big day for you guys collaboration with products" the staff said.

"Ah...what about Johnny and Jaehyun?" Johnny's Manager said.

"Well to be exact I have no clue. Just try not to be too close. You know how citizens would react to Johnny and Jaehyun in a relationship." The staff said now trying to think of hiding such a big secret.

"How about when we sit at the interview. The order should be Jaehyun, Yuta, and I." Johnny said.

"I guess that can work, are you sure about this?" The staff asked.

Johnny nodded.

A staff then walked in.

"We have to go now!" The staff said opening the door so they can exit.

The staff walking out, waiting out the conference room for Johnny, Jaehyun, and Yuta.

As they leave the building the crowd began to get closer to them, causing some people to trip. They get in the van. Johnny, Jaehyun, and Yuta at the back while, staff and mangers were at the front.