Preface

This story consists of two parts:

----- 'Gemini' starts some weeks after the warehouse fight in Macao and after Akihito had been kidnapped from the Hong Kong hospital. It deals with what happened to him until he was found in Warsaw by the Police and reunited with Asami.

'Gemini' is mostly written out of the perspective of Aaron, with a short interjection from Akihito.

There are some smut scenes between Akihito and Aaron in this part but they are clearly marked at the start of the respective chapters so you can skip them if you like. I will add a short summary to the beginning of 'Shadow of Pluto' so you can skip 'Gemini' altogether if you like.

----- 'Shadow of Pluto' tells of the aftermath, of Asami's attempts to bring his lover back at his brother's home in Croatia, while some unexpected danger slowly turns they way, that might end all their freedom and love.

In 'Shadow of Pluto' each chapter is written out of the perspective of one character with the protagonist's name in the chapter's title.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Main players of the story are: Asami, Akihito (in some chapters called 'Arata'), Aaron, Fei Long, Mikhail, Maxim and Alex.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

SPOILER WARNING: for the "Innocent Eyes"-arc

TRIGGER WARNING: for violence, torture, abuse, past child abuse, brainwashing and a lot of angst. There's also secondary character death.

PAIRINGS: Asami x Akihito, Mikhail x Fei Long, Aaron x Akihito
(there are sex scenes between Aaron and Akihito, which are not rape. Akihito has lost his memory and believes he is somebody else.)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

This story does have a happy ending!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The characters and world of the Finder universe belong to Yamane Ayano. I have no rights to them, nor to the artwork I used for the cover or might be using in chapters. This is a pure fan work and I do not make any profit from it.