Gemini - Chapter 11

(There is a sex scene between Akihito and Aaron at the start at this chapter and mention of Aaron catching other scenes like this with a hidden video camera. That said, if you don't like to read this kind of thing, please scroll down until you find the XOXOXOXOX in the text and read from there on.)

The camera was hidden up on one of the wooden structures which had once been a wall inside the apartment and now looked like the skeleton of a half-timbered house. Aaron had made sure that the quality of the video and sound of the tiny device was excellent, and that the recording went right to a cloud service to be stored safely away just in case the boy would find the spy up there and smash it.

Yet from all that Aaron could tell, the other trusted him fully and in everything – and with every inch of his body.

The video would be very useful. Firstly because he would have to show evidence to his brother, to prove the success of his plan – an idea that he was not too happy about as he just simply did not like to present himself to his twin like that. But that way he would also win their bet, and whatever Alex would have in mind with Aaron's masterpiece after that, it would be to harm the Japanese bastard.

Secondly, this video would, of course, hurt the man just as much. The imagination alone that one day Asami Ryuichi would see this made Aaron's cock twitch in the boy's mouth and had him nearly cum. But he closed his eyes, bit his lip and could hold back.

Arata was in the meantime keen on sucking him off. The kid knew very well what to do and how to make a man happy. He had been trained perfectly. His tongue worked the thick, hot meat in his mouth, while he pumped it with his hands and shoved it so deep into his throat as Aaron had never experienced before.

A long while ago, Sakazaki had shown him a picture of Takaba Akihito sucking his dick, but the Japanese had had to admit that he had pressured the young man into doing it. Aaron had not. Not really. Because Arata wanted this!

He grabbed the boy by the back of his head and even that he seemed to like. With red cheeks and glowing eyes, he looked up at the Russian, and the man could not keep himself together anymore. To the last drop, the youth sucked him dry.

Then he lay on Aaron's lap for a while in which he kissed and licked his balls, waiting for his dick to get stiff again. Once it was, he climbed on top of him and pushed the meat inside his cunt. Feverishly, he started to ride it instantly, and leaned forward to kiss the man's face, the scar on the side of his head, the tattoos decorating his body. He even licked and bit his nipples, while Aaron grabbed his tiny ass cheeks and pulled them wide, just so the camera would have a better look at all the penetration. Then he decided, that he could add even more insult to this, and he shoved three of his fingers into the tight opening, to which the boy exclaimed in joy.

There was a compilation of videos like this already. The best had been shot two nights ago, when the kid had straddled him as well but had turned his back to the man. Propped with both hands onto the Russian's shins, he had arched his back while bouncing up and down on the thick pole of meat. Momentarily Aaron had feared that this way Arata would be able to spot the camera looking down upon them because his face was turned towards it completely. But all the time his eyes had remained shut, his cheeks red and puffy, his lips parted in complete bliss about what he did to himself.

If Asami ever got to see that video, he would not only witness how his cunt-boy enjoyed riding another man; he would also hear it, for Arata had cried again and again how much he loved Aaron, how much he loved his cock, and how much he loved being stuffed by that cock and how its side drove him mad.

Now he slammed himself down again and the Russian helped him with it.

"Yes!", Arata hissed, sitting upright, arching his back once more.